ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the chances of a  pacsun getting them not included on the list?

it's a pretty small list haha

Anyone here managed to get the 750's through the confirmed app, any pointers? 
I didn't get through but i know a few people who did. It was all just luck as to who was successful because everybody's app crashed. 

what are the chances of a  pacsun getting them not included on the list?

it's a pretty small list haha
Pacsun is a pretty small company (compared to other shoe retailers), I'd be surprised if Adidas gave them such a big allotment on their first go around. Adidas thinking this is one of those Odd Future sneakers or something. 

Never really liked any of the past Yeezy's that much but I really like the 350s.

Last edited:
So the only local store in my city makes a raffle, but you can't choose what size you want 
laugh.gif

This must be the woat handling of a shoe release. Completely senseless.

this is the first pair of yeezy's (nike and adidas) that I actually want. but with that said, I can't wait to strike out so I can just move on to the next. if that makes any sense.

Anyone here managed to get the 750's through the confirmed app, any pointers? 
in all honesty it was pure luck. You pretty much need to be on you phone the whole time. At any moment a screen will pop up saying its available for RSVP. Just keep clicking on your size til you get through (or any size for that matter)

anyone know for sure if you have to be exactly in NYC or will you be able to RSVP if you're in WillyB right across the river?

You can RSVP from other states i think; i remember people mentioning that they were training it from DC to NYC to claim their pairs when the 750s came out 

The app closed out GPS fakers, mostly, a long time ago. So you cant reserve if your not in the designated areas.

Last edited:

3 to 1 say you're wrong. Are you saying this from facts or guessing? I'd like to be sure.
Well from experience, it was nyc/midtown and the boroughs. I think you should be fine in Williamsburg. 

Out of state (even across the river in NJ was a no go)

Does the app if successful send you to closer locations to you or is their just a pool of all the city stores & they send you anywhere? Talking about the 5 boroughs

Just wondering anyone in Houston, Texas talk to City Gear about how they are releasing the 350 boost? If its not too late ima enter the raffle since i missed on HOH Galleria today. 

Citygear Pearland did raffle entries Monday. Calling on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom