ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifey works in the Empire State Building and has the "you're out of the zone" page....WTF?!?

Sorry to hear that you're in your feelings, but it went down. Don't speak on things you have no idea of.

Sorry don't believe you. No feelings here, no reason to. I have 2 frags and 1 boost on lock. I'll speak on what I want. I know that no one I know would ever do that deal and I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes.

obviously, but I wanted to confirm bc my app says "you're out of zone" AND when you check the store finder, all the stores are on the island.

wtf adidas
How'd you get the map to show up? Mine just shows the screen that says "reservations are not yet open in new york..."
:frown:

sitting at home and im in the zone
glasses.gif

if everything holds up these will see over 1k

so trading for Frags, Just Dons, and other rare shoes is not out of the question

but if you think you about to get Nike Yeezy 1s or 2s or even 750s for these you are dreaming my friend

if everything holds up these will see over 1k

so trading for Frags, Just Dons, and other rare shoes is not out of the question

but if you think you about to get Nike Yeezy 1s or 2s or even 750s for these you are dreaming my friend

These will not be 1k, eBay's a bunch of fake bids. Few dummies might pay 1k but will not stay there, a lot more of these made. Frags are over 1k and will continue to rise in price.

did you see the long list of places getting these? What sites and spots got frags? Or should I say state. Just a bunch of hype on this roshe knockoff

Last edited:
I wonder if you continuously have to be in the zone after reservation. I am on the border of LA county and curious to see what would happen if I step out at any point

@Jake80 is the dictator of what after market will be, his opinion is fact, don't go against it guys

If I can easily land 4+ pairs of these then yeah, they are not worth anywhere near 1k.

You have to be an idiot imo to pay 1k for these shoes.

Last edited:

How'd you get the map to show up? Mine just shows the screen that says "reservations are not yet open in new york..."
:frown:

same here

don't know why it isn't working
roll.gif
 you guys realized that he just screenshot his location on the actual map app, and not adidas map. 

and nav, i think on the bridge would put you out of the zone. The adidas map shows a border around the boroughs that are in the zone, and not in between lol.

another thing, some of you guys that are "out of the zone" when you clearly are IN the zone, TURN ON YOUR DAMN LOCATIONS

Last edited:

obviously, but I wanted to confirm bc my app says "you're out of zone" AND when you check the store finder, all the stores are on the island.

wtf adidas

roll.gif
 you guys realized that he just screenshot his location on the actual map app, and not adidas map.
not referring to the map my friend

i'm talking about the image above which says "not in the zone"

my app doesn't even reference the zone

it just says reservations not available

Im in LA and when i opened the app is said "you are out of the zone" for about half a second before going to the "reservations are not yet open in los angeles"

not referring to the map my friend

i'm talking about the image above which says "not in the zone"

my app doesn't even reference the zone

it just says reservations not available
 If it doesn't say "not in the zone" or mention anything about zone, then you are IN THE ZONE so worry not. 

Last edited:
FYI Pacsun Queen Mall have like 5 people now but they write your name AND YOUR ADDRESS!! it's gonna be a long day guys,lol.

Last edited:
Im in LA and when i opened the app is said "you are out of the zone" for about half a second before going to the "reservations are not yet open in los angeles"
im definitely in the zone and it did that as well. I'm not worried about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom