ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from NY have no QR code in their reservation? just shows spinning wheel (loading)? What about CHI and LA folks? Anyone get the QR code?

Wait so I checked my reservations two are to the adidas flagship on melrose one is to this place in Los Cerritos. Is it one per person or what.... will they honor my reservations?

My boy got a call from a south Florida champs. I even pranked him yesterday by calling him private lol. I spoke that **** into existence for him fml.

All those pairs have a good chance of getting rejected u see how fast Adidas was on mr. Brag about early cop. I wouldn't say or do nothing until pairs are in hand

At best u getting 2 pairs or one if Adidas at the flag ship see ur name twice

Last edited:

Wait so I checked my reservations two are to the adidas flagship on melrose one is to this place in Los Cerritos. Is it one per person or what.... will they honor my reservations?
i honestly doubt they would honor it but its worth a shot. Definitely wont get two on Melrose thats for sure.

Just called adidas and they said the multiple pairs was a glitch... I might be getting only one :/ spoke too soon. Sorry guys I wish I could help you out but I can't 
mean.gif

Just called adidas and they said the multiple pairs was a glitch... I might be getting only one :/ spoke too soon. Sorry guys I wish I could help you out but I can't 
mean.gif
Dawg. Should've just skipped calling them and gone into the store 3 times throughout the day, copped all 3 purrs. 

Used 2 phones (diffrrent info on each) got through on both in NY.....1 reservation shows QR other doesn't. My boy also landed in NY also doesn't have a QR

They better fix it......2nd phone took me 2 plus hours to get a reservation and I ain't taking "sorry our bad" for an answer!

Last edited:

mean.gif
you got through pretty fast considering they just dropped one of the most hyped releases of the year.... I remember calling after the 750 dropped, and waiting on the phone for almost an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom