ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what happened, confirmed from my homie who they hit up when pairs were flying yesterday.

Swear that shop is shady. They did an auction for Yeezy IIs, sold 750s to their "most loyal customers" and back doored the 350s. I hate their business practices.

Swear that shop is shady. They did an auction for Yeezy IIs, sold 750s to their "most loyal customers" and back doored the 350s. I hate their business practices.
Unfortunately, that happens at a lot of stores and will continue to happen. That's why I was so pleased with adidas' instore raffle. Enter your info in an ipad and all the info got sent straight to adidas HQ and they conducted the raffle and emailed the winners. No further involvement from shop owners or store employees. 

Unfortunately, that happens at a lot of stores and will continue to happen. That's why I was so pleased with adidas' instore raffle. Enter your info in an ipad and all the info got sent straight to adidas HQ and they conducted the raffle and emailed the winners. No further involvement from shop owners or store employees. 

I would have loved that, but we here in Chicago were given that janky *** confirmed app. It is what it is, just disheartening.

Can't say I expected much else, but at least let me buy the tee and have a shot at the shoes.
The most annoying part is I asked my contact earlier in the week about the release and he told me raffle, I told him if there's any other way of getting them besides the raffle, to let me know. 

Apparently he hit up everyone but me

The complaining about these shoes is at an all time high, if you want to complain about the design feel free to say what you want but this act like there is a legitimate argument in "adidas claims it is innovative though" 
roll.gif

bruh, nike claims that about every release

pipe down its just marketing

i never believed in raffles...With 12 minutes left, yesterday I entered my first raffle online. I Just got a call from Darkside Initiative that i won a pair of Yeezy boost 350 low. Hella shouted out loud when i was in line for starbucks at target. LMAO hella people were looking.I was hella happy tho, can't deny that. Mega turnt to the maximum capacity. Gotta pick up my pair tomorrow.  We definitely eatin out here in the bay. Goodluck to everyone tomorrow.

i never believed in raffles...With 12 minutes left, yesterday I entered my first raffle online. I Just got a call from Darkside Initiative that i won a pair of Yeezy boost 350 low. Hella shouted out loud when i was in line for starbucks at target. LMAO hella people were looking.I was hella happy tho, can't deny that. Mega turnt to the maximum capacity. Gotta pick up my pair tomorrow.  We definitely eatin out here in the bay. Goodluck to everyone tomorrow.
i love shopping at darkside. congrats

this is how all raffles should be IMO. It was smooth and clutch. 

Florida homies: Still no word of anyone hearing back from Florida Mall or Aventura? Haven't seen anything regarding these stores. I've got 8 entries in between those stores. Hoping I don't have to mess with online drops tomorrow. 
Hoping they haven't started emailing yet.. still waiting on the Brandon mall in Florida.

Hoping they haven't started emailing yet.. still waiting on the Brandon mall in Florida.
The emails for Miami Beach were sent out around 7:20 local time, so I'm assuming it will be the same tonight. I did hear some people saying Brandon sent out emails yesterday though, not sure if there will be a round two or not tonight but yeah, just passing that info along.

The emails for Miami Beach were sent out around 7:20 local time, so I'm assuming it will be the same tonight. I did hear some people saying Brandon sent out emails yesterday though, not sure if there will be a round two or not tonight but yeah, just passing that info along.
I really hope not... really don't wanna deal with this online **** lmao

Barneys is a total **** show. At least 100 people in line all pushing, shoving and yelling already. Tons of barneys security all looking super tense trying to maintain control.

It's not gonna end well - especially considering that most of their pairs are going to VIP clients and not the general public.
View media item 1601113

Barneys is a total **** show. At least 100 people in line all pushing, shoving and yelling already. Tons of barneys security all looking super tense trying to maintain control.

It's not gonna end well - especially considering that most of their pairs are going to VIP clients and not the general public.
View media item 1601113

Avy : Post reaction ... Very strong ... I'd rather stay home and cook :smokin

Yep thats why the stores in my area that are in michigan that are like this i just wont spend money there anymore. I will take my money elsewhere

View media item 1601113

Also forgot to mention I'm pretty sure that queeb from Florida posing with all the backboards was first in line.

View media item 1601123

Last edited:
The crazy thing about RSVP gallery is that its kanye's people so you would think they have enough money that they wouldnt have to be on this shady ****

Also forgot to mention I'm pretty sure that queeb from Florida posing with all the backboards was first in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom