ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe that no NTers hit at Orlando or Aventura for these. I haven't heard one person hit at these locations yet. Really hoping adidas hasn't finished their instore raffles.

I over heard that both of those stores only had a size run, so it is likely. However, I don't know how much truth is in those claims.

Anyone get calls from the PacSun at Queens Center Mall? **** was looking slim anyway. Like ~75 heads on a line when I got there today
mean.gif

I refuse to believe that no NTers hit at Orlando or Aventura for these. I haven't heard one person hit at these locations yet. Really hoping adidas hasn't finished their instore raffles.

yall thought I was joking when I gave out them numbers of Orlando adidas store inventory

Currently speechless.

The salt was flowing today after the whole RSVP backdoor fiasco and our Barney's getting popped this morning (was gonna camp tonight).

Didn't enter any raffles except for one random Sheikh that I didn't know existed, until yesterday. I live right down the street from Saint Alfred and didn't even bother to enter there.

Only reason I entered the Sheikh raffle was because it was over the phone.

Get home from work and am drinking a beer getting ready to go to this Modern Notoriety x Hennessy event, and get the call.

Had my girl enter too for the hell out of it, she came over to grab something before the event, I go to surprise her and act like I have bad news....

I tell her I won....she looks at me with a blank face and tells me she won too!

ITS LIT

Happy to see so many nters hiting for one even two pairs. (as long as they arent planning on beating heads) i hope i can get my hands on 2 or 3 pairs. Id like 2 for myself and one for my girl. Unfortunately, where i live, there isnt a single raffle spot close by. im stuck with online. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom