ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this shop on twitter :lol:
acphj8.jpg

Why would he/Adidas try to make the shoe look like the Nike Yeezys?

I was expecting a new design. Kanye and Adidas didn't even try with this.

lol if those are the new joints or even remotely related...its sfe to say that ye isnt as creative as he thinks. literally all his joints look the same or extremely similar. with as much as he gasses his design and fashion abilities, one would think everything he has is outside of the box. Its pretty clear why he kept getting the stone face from design houses. Dude probably showed up to adidas with 30 drawings of kicks each with that strap. he pops off like he's tinker. dude legit just took the yeezy and put the Roshe Run sole on it, :x

Last edited:
Well they are the Yeezy 3

Key word

No they are the Adidas "Yeezi"

Kanye is supposed to be this fashion genius and he can't come up with a new design :smh:

Adidas lame for this too. Copying your competitors design.

Couldn't even incorporate the the 3 stripes on the shoe :smh: :lol:

If this didn't have Kanye's name attached these shoes would rot on shelves

Last edited:
No they are the Adidas "Yeezi"

Kanye is supposed to be this fashion genius and he can't come up with a new design :smh:

Adidas lame for this too. Copying your competitors design.

Couldn't even incorporate the the 3 stripes on the shoe :smh: :lol:

If this didn't have Kanye's name attached these shoes would rot on shelves

You can say that about many other models. Don't know why people keep saying that. If Jordans didn't have his name attatched to them......

I'm kinda disappointed by these. they are something I'd try and get if they weren't gonna be so hyped up but they aren't anything special. I'll wait for better pics tho

Last edited:
Honestly I like them and believe it or not, I would also like them without Kanye's name. In my opinion they should be a bit darker.

I expected that the shoe will look like this, because this fits exactly to the shoes and clothes he wears in the recent time. Also the color is clearly inspired by his own style. 

Everybody has to get in mind that these are no casual sneakers. Adidas and Kanye clearly want to touch the high fashion genre with them. You could wear them e.g. for going to dinner, dressing formal etc.

One can't compare the Nike models with the Adidas, because they are designed for totally different occasions and purpose.

Will be interesting to see if they launch other models or colors next week.

Saw this on Facebook, people beastin already - I hope he does a limited release and then a wider release so all these idiots pay $2k for a sneaker that will rot on shelves once people realize they are less limited. I thought one of the reasons he went to adidas was to have a "wider product release for his fans." 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom