ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't exactly know what that means, but I assume that in your opinion they look the same.

Of course the elements of the shoes are similar, but in my opinion they are none the less not comparable. The Nike Yeezys have the look of a casual sneaker, the Adidas model looks (at least wants to look) more like a high end fashion shoe. These are completely different target groups and stylings. This Adidas shoe is not for wearing with joggers, it's more like wearing it for formal events.
i was just making the joke for me.. but if i could get them 350 which is ******* expensive for a sneaker tho and who knows if they will restock them) id be rocking these with gray sweat pants all day.. i like them but i just wish they had a clear or a glow in the dark sole. the glow would have made these stand out more.

More than likely a prototype. I'm liking these, they're just missing something maybe branding. Wish ppl would leave expectations & dislike for Ye out of it, it's really corny. Just enjoy the shoes or move along.

took all this time to design this?...:S hmhmhm...they are ok but it could be a shoe on zara shelf easily.

2nd model revealed today

nerd.gif

i was just making the joke for me.. but if i could get them 350 which is ******* expensive for a sneaker tho and who knows if they will restock them) id be rocking these with gray sweat pants all day.. i like them but i just wish they had a clear or a glow in the dark sole. the glow would have made these stand out more.
Just was curios because I totally did not get the content of your joke. 

Everyone can wear them with joggers and everyone should wear what he/she wants, but imo they fit better to simple jeans. Let's wait till we see official pics.

The 350$ price is not official, I read that Adidas often changes the price of the product before the launch. Who knows. I hoped for a price around 250$.

There is also another color listed with "solar red/ ftwr white/ night flash"  These sound more interesting for you then, don't they?

I'm 100% surprised that people aren't feeling these. Who expected Kanyes shoe to look any different? Judging from recent collabs, he puts his name on clothes that look *just* like the stuff he wears. If I hadn't known better, I would've thought these were Margielas. $350 is on the low end if you buy designer kicks,honestly. These will look dope with the street-goth/grunge aesthetic. Will b coppin'.

Last edited:
there's no way what was revealed last night is what the countdown is for. I'm hoping he's designed a collection and the "Yeezy Boost" is just a part of it. it looks comfortable, but no way it's his signature sneaker. 

no way I'd keep these at 350

that pricepoint keeps coming up, I'm iffy even at 250, considering resell would be nuts

also lol @ my nike-yeezy boost photoshop being reposted again 
laugh.gif
 surprised how grainy the image is not that its gone through instagram and twitter

no way I'd keep these at 350

that pricepoint keeps coming up, I'm iffy even at 250, considering resell would be nuts

also lol @ my nike-yeezy boost photoshop being reposted again :lol:  surprised how grainy the image is not that its gone through instagram and twitter

Filters on filters bruh :lol:

can someone explain to me who exactly Pete Forester is.

his twitter bio says complex contributor...

according to the news theyve been posting...cough::NT screenshots::cough

...wouldnt we be the complex contributors? 

What are they printing at yeezy.supply? Long sleeve tees?

I think is a zip pullover jacket now. ..with a big "3" on the back?? And a "Yeezy" on the sleeve?? Is it 3m or just white print??

Anybody tell what else it could be?

I don't have sound right now. Does the new video have sound?? :nerd:

Last edited:
can someone explain to me who exactly Pete Forester is.

his twitter bio says complex contributor...

according to the news theyve been posting...cough::NT screenshots::cough

...wouldnt we be the complex contributors? 

Welcome to the world of internet journalism :D

his clothing line will probably be better bc it will be basic minimal clothing, plain t's, plain hoodie/sweatshirts and joggers. too bad it'll be sized for skinny guys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom