ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every new photo is just going from worse to worser
roll.gif
sick.gif

Certain fans are just too subjective to look beyond their idols flaws.   In simple terms this shoes is "TERRIBLE", look at the images below and tell me which one looks innovative and artistic. 
Would pay $350 for a DS pair right now, no problem. With that said, I'll prolly just save my pennies and hold out for the possibility of NIKE re-releasing... ***fingers crossed, hopefully not forever***

So then is it really only like 3k releasing? I am away ASG weekend (I live in nyc.) I actually want to buy these. They've been growing on me more and more.
No one knows. My opinion is that 3k will be released at first in nyc next week and later it will be released in greater numbers worldwide. But who knows. We don't even know their product plan yet, only time will tell. 

Maybe the model Kanye has worn is limited to 3k and another model will be released in greater numbers. At the moment everything is just speculation

Last edited:
There's no chance of any of you getting them on the initial NYC release so I wouldn't even bother trying to stress over that. Just wait for the larger scale release...but beware of robo-coppers.

Nothing original about this shoe. Plenty of designers and bloggers have said Kanye copies other designers.

I buy more Adidas than Nike but Kanye is no threat to Nike. Kanye is more of a threat to himself.

I would love to know why Nike wouldn't throw these on ID or release a few colors as GRs. They would sell like concords.
Yeezy IDs>>>>

every time Kanye puts some clothing out it always comes down to who likes him as a person lol

same people say the same things no matter what it looks like

They look good in the pic Don posted.

Seems like a lot of people are hating just to hate, with no real PERSONAL reason as to why they don't like the shoes.

We'll see yall on release day tho, history repeats itself. 

Or maybe the shoe doesn't appeal to everyone.
Came in here hoping to see more photos hoping my opinion would change, but nah.
Joints are trash imo, but to each his own.

ye better tread softly before he makes this nike vs adidas beef and nike puts yeezys on nikeid and kills the entire line. He's already said they paid he a lump sum with no residuals. They could destroy the shoes if they wanted. endless retros and other nonsense. They own the air yeezy name too. They could create those and badge em with that too. Not to mention if they want they could drop fragments and banned ones whichever day adidas decides to drop his kicks. hey they could release red octobers again or blue februarys or whatever else they choose. They could legit wage war on dude.
Xs a million

It's sad, because Kanye is that person that takes one step forward then 10 backwards in my book. He's talented and actually comes across as pretty smart, but some of the idiotic things that come of his mouth sometimes is just disheartening. I don't know if he even registers a blip on Nike's radar? Realistically speaking, if it wasn't for the Swoosh release first, would people be as thirsty for some Adidas Yeezy's? Not sure we'll ever know, but my personal opinion is no. Further, they can't be too too mass produced or they'll likely sit. Same could have held true for the Nike line of Ys. At the end of the day, Kanye is not going to shift to the balance of power among the athletic shoe heavyweights. For the average consumer, they probably don't even know Ye made a pair of Nikes or these upcoming Adidas. We're just a microcosm in the grand scheme of things.  Funny how he is trying to call out Nike and his boy is doing a pair of Jordan 2s ... Think anyone would blink, no pun intended, if Don C did an Adidas collab with say some Stan Smiths or Campuses ... 

Last edited:
Or maybe the shoe doesn't appeal to everyone.
Came in here hoping to see more photos hoping my opinion would change, but nah.
Joints are trash imo, but to each his own.
Thats fine, I'm just saying it seems like alot of people are hating just to hate..many not giving reasons as to why they dont personally like em.

I get that these wont appeal to everyone..majority of dudes still rock bell bottom/boot cut NTDenim..which clearly wont look good with this sneaker.

To each his own is 100% facts.

Ye needs proper production and a platform to build off of. He can't afford what he wants to do because he wants everything to be great quality and widely available. When he can't create a lot and put it out for the public he feels "marginalized" as he puts it.

Cop out. His peers with FAR LESSS money have been successful. He's just a bum at designing.

Thats fine, I'm just saying it seems like alot of people are hating just to hate..many not giving reasons as to why they dont personally like em.

I get that these wont appeal to everyone..majority of dudes still rock bell bottom/boot cut NTDenim..which clearly wont look good with this sneaker.

To each his own is 100% facts.
You're stupid 
laugh.gif

I can't do skinny jeans. I've never like tucking my tongues behind jeans so straight fit is cool.

I just don't like the shoe for myself. I don't rock designer sneakers because of the irony...a "luxury sneaker". 

I've held them in hand and they're just flimsy, kinda like my girls UGGs.

Cop out. His peers with FAR LESSS money have been successful. He's just a bum at designing.

You're stupid 
laugh.gif

I can't do skinny jeans. I've never like tucking my tongues behind jeans so straight fit is cool.

I just don't like the shoe for myself. I don't rock designer sneakers because of the irony...a "luxury sneaker". 

I've held them in hand and they're just flimsy, kinda like my girls UGGs.
Thanks B I learn something new everyday

I can't do skinny jeans. I've never like tucking my tongues behind jeans
I hear ya man. People think I wear skinny jeans but in fact they are considered slim. lol  Also nothing annoys me more then whey I see the jeans tucked behind the tongue. It just looks so bad especially with Saint Laurent's high tops.  But in the end it's not for me to decide what is good or bad. Its the individual.

context, bro. I was laughing at your joke, no shots.
All good mane I think we been misinterpreting each other lately, my fault haha.

Like your reasoning as to why you dont like em, personally cant wait to grab myself a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom