ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes they do..... Need to spend 1.5-3k

So much we talking about if that's a good price like we all balling but some people have so many shoes they can unload that it's prob a drop in the bucket.

It's about being exclusive u know how cats say i get sick and tired of everyone having the same shoe as me

Plus it's a status symbol for some. To say yeaaa I got these yeezys they go for like 3k breaking necks cause I got the money

I can care less what someone buys or wants to do with their money. They work they spend. I get tired of guys whining about the release THO... Or those bragging about their pair

Either shut up pay resell or wait but crying about this release phase is over bruh.....

Lastly no one needs these shoes they are a want me personally would cop a nice TV take a trip or do some more work on my car befor i put 2k on some kicks.
I think spending over $250 on a pair of kicks is ridiculous but that is because I am at a different point in my life. Most people in here are young kids that still have yet to experience the real world. To me success is investing, traveling, and spending money on home improvements but I didn't always think like that. Kids (can't blame them) are concerned with cloths, shoes, girls, cars, and partying. They will eventually grow up, look back and think "what the hell was I thinking?"

To each his own, but if your living with your parents, credit card maxed out, over draft checking account, and living pay check to pay check, it is time to evaluate your priorities.

have u seen jb releases at least that bubble is showing cracks lmao

positive note for us common buyers 
All JB is doing is releasing allocations sporadically instead of all at once. They've upped their stock by thousands but they've been planning this since last year.

"remastered" came about to combat resellers which it has done.

Adidas messed up this collab, and is going limited from here on out. The lows will be just as bad come release day.

All JB is doing is releasing allocations sporadically instead of all at once. They've upped their stock by thousands but they've been planning this since last year.

Adidas messed up this collab, and is going limited from here on out. The lows will be just as bad come release day.

Oh no here we go again. Not particularly interested in them if retail is actually $250. And serious question how does remastering shoes combat resellers?

HAHAHAHA.. you still don't get it huh.

Lets try this.. Would you pay $120,000 for a Mercedes that has a MSRP of $80,000?  Sounds stupid right.  People who buy art are purchasing around the appraised value because art has proven to be an investment that will yield a return over the years and has proven to be true over 100's of years.  Hate to tell ya, but I doubt your Yeezy's will be a family heirloom handed down over generations.

But Im willing to bet you are 21yrs old or less. 
You're mixing worth and value

In baseball one win is approximately worth $5-6 M. A player who is a 2-3 win player worth (10-15m) will often make more. It's the market that sets the price.

A Benz is a bad example because it isn't limited in a conceivably relevant way and it wouldn't be in as much demand.
Plus your logic/argument fails because I can counter by saying would you pay $12 for something that's 8. Chances are you wouldnt lose sleep and it'd be a non issue. Reductio ad absurdum

You're mixing worth and value

In baseball one win is approximately worth $5-6 M. A player who is a 2-3 win player worth (10-15m) will often make more. It's the market that sets the price.

A Benz is a bad example because it isn't limited in a conceivably relevant way and it wouldn't be in as much demand.
Plus your logic/argument fails because I can counter by saying would you pay $12 for something that's 8. Chances are you wouldnt lose sleep and it'd be a non issue. Reductio ad absurdum

Im done in this thread.. don't care.  Spend your money as you wish.

Im not going to get banned for trying to make people smarter.
FYI all, I think he's done discussing the topic.

Some of y'all need to drop that extra 1k on some English classes. Sheesh
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Why do you really need to pay $1500 on these RIGHT NOW?

Do you need these shoes at this very moment?

Why not hold on to your $1500 like a smart young man and wait 3-4 months down the line and re-assess the situation on what your budget for this shoe should be. Because like everyone says, these are going to get released again and again and again.
Rep'd

But logic and NT don't mix bruh

Gotta let them learn the hard way.

People spending >1K for these shoes are just *** crazy. With 1.5K, you can get a nice macbook pro and a pair (maybe even 2-3) of nice Jordans coming up (chicago 1s, bordeuax). But I guess that's just how their mentality is... Yeezy's or FML forever.
mean.gif

Did y'all not read A$AP Rocky's interview with Complex? The wand has to choose the wizard... If you didn't get lucky or can't pay the resale value then please move along, ttyl.

Did y'all not read A$AP Rocky's interview with Complex? The wand has to choose the wizard... If you didn't get lucky or can't pay the resale value then please move along, ttyl.
That my friend, originally came from Harry Potter.
mean.gif

dont read interviews

dont read complex

harry potter spits truth tho

Ya'll all paying inflated prices

These ain't cost $350 to make

Come at me bros

And serious question how does remastering shoes combat resellers?
the whole "remastered" jig just let Nike raise prices under the guise of better quality but they've been holding focus groups on how to combat resellers and the consensus was raising prices with more "availability".

the whole "remastered" jig just let Nike raise prices under the guise of better quality but they've been holding focus groups on how to combat resellers and the consensus was raising prices with more "availability".
Yea but now every shoes sits lol.

You think nike would rather have every release sit in stores than instant sellout?

agreed and i like what JB is doing and i won't be mad at them when they have a limited release here and there as well

was pissed at the way nike did us on the foams same way that adidas did us on these

unless you had the app on the foams you was dead in the water which added further insult because you had to be in NY to get the code or be on a wait list (still haven't gotten my code) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom