ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was waiting for you to say someone like Rick Owens but the fact you had to google this information and fact you quoted yourself you've held your L for the night. Now back to the shoes.
She's a nobody in the overall scope of fashion. Try again.

Are you kidding me Eileen fisher is an icon

Obviously I'm not gonna write a book but reference what I'm saying, did you attend college? You do reference things.

Here you go, some info on Eileen Fisher.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6315600

Last edited:
I see I pushed a button,

I'm glad you know you're completely wrong about fashion and don't realize how Kanye is changing the game and will for a while.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me Eileen fisher is an icon

Obviously I'm not gonna write a book but reference what I'm saying, did you attend college? You do reference things.

Here you go, some info on Eileen Fisher.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6315600
*write

Did you go to elementary school? 
roll.gif

You too too emotional about your grandmother Eileen Fisher.

Go cop some Yeezy to ease the pain lol

Too late in the game for that. He changed the game for now but as he ages he'll turn to something like architecture or something. Name one successful designer that showed their first collection in their mid-30's. 

Your argument, I'm just stating the facts.

Yeezus, stop with the Jordan comparisons and Kanye changing the game BS already!
Only thing this dude is changing is the diapers on North.

Yall letting a dude Google info and troll to get under your skin :rofl:

Same dude that posted a "pay stub" to justify his argument.......

This thread done ran its course lol

what are the chances of the Yeezy 750 Boost dropping in the states again since there releasing in Europe?

Edit

That's means nothing. Their strongest strength was the Western Europe market and Nike is trying to beat them for the first time in 2015. One bad year means nothing.

Yeah but if you're weak in the US you do everything you can to build that up. You don't go, oh well we're doing well here so that's okay that we aren't strong in the U.S. That's not how a business works. You want to be strong everywhere, this is why the CEO is catching sh**.

I would have produced 100k of these at $750 in the U.S. market, 10k combined for all other markets at the same price. You still get the limited hype and vastly improve your profit margins.

Last edited:
Yeah but if you're weak in the US you do everything you can to build that up. You don't go, oh well we're doing well here so that's okay that we aren't strong in the U.S. That's not how a business works. You want to be strong everywhere, this is why the CEO is catching sh**.

I would have produced 100k of these at $750 in the U.S. market, 10k combined for all other markets at the same price. You still get the limited hype and vastly improve your profit margins.

I agree with this. I think they plan to do that with future releases.

Yall letting a dude Google info and troll to get under your skin :rofl:

Same dude that posted a "pay stub" to justify his argument.......

This thread done ran its course lol

Because you're so old on NikeTalk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and you bring so much value.

Don't get mad because you will never see a check that large.

Last edited:
Fact is that it's highly unlikely for Kanye to have Jordan level success at Adidas. I'm talking monetary success. You and I both know this.  
He's already had Jordan level success and actually more hype under his Yeezy line than any Jordan sneaker.

Because you're so old on NikeTalk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and you bring so much value.

Don't get mad because you will never see a check that large.

and who are you????? what exactly have YOU brought to the table???

**** with your fake *** check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom