ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're moving but not fast enough so they limit the intake.

Boost 750s are taking a couple months to sell at 3k plus.
So they're limiting the intake on small sizes as well?

Seems like that size 5 has been moving pretty quick at 2K

Thanks for the info

REPPED

Wouldn't mind scoring a 6 for my girl, them prices are [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Even though I think this colorway will always be more popular I know some people are really excited for the black pair.

Even though I think this colorway will always be more popular I know some people are really excited for the black pair.
I personally think the mass releases of the other colorways will make this colorway more wanted.

People always want they can't have imo

So they're limiting the intake on small sizes as well?

Seems like that size 5 has been moving pretty quick at 2K

Thanks for the info

REPPED
small sizes they come in, and go out. I sold a 5 in literally 2 minutes. It went up and right down as I was in the store chopping it up with them.

the 10-12s are sitting for the most part.

small sizes they come in, and go out. I sold a 5 in literally 2 minutes. It went up and right down as I was in the store chopping it up with them.

the 10-12s are sitting for the most part.
Yeah, thats what I thought

Is the limit 2K for size 5 at the moment or can you price a bit higher?

Congrats on the come up btw

Size 5 is going for chipotle guac money

pimp.gif

what's the average these are going for now that the dust has settled ? I'm a 10. also I need a legit seller if anyone can recommend me one. my boy bought off some clown on ig and the dude sent his a box wit rocks in it. got him for 650 shipped. gave him a tracking and all on it. this world we live in.someone dm me if anything from a 9-10 is available.

Last edited:
what's the average these are going for now that the dust has settled ? I'm a 10. also I need a legit seller if anyone can recommend me one. my boy bought off some clown on ig and the dude sent his a box wit rocks in it. got him for 650 shipped. gave him a tracking and all on it. this world we live in.someone dm me if anything from a 9-10 is available.
You can try @elitecollectionco on instagram

Black pair is cool, but this pair stands out more. That Turtle Dove colorway is really what makes this shoe special

Straight from Adidas.com
I have the same purple mark.
It was worse, but I used a Qtip and some cleaner to rub most of it off.
View media item 1631379
What did u use? Just curious b/c dont want to make it worse....btw this pair was from adc also.
For $200 I think this is a big deal. 
its a pretty small spot, invisible on foot- or even in bad lighting...honestly i aint even mad- yes its a $200 shoe but i dont expect my shoes to be flawless...i have tolerance for SMALL defects and slight cosnetic imperfections.

Last edited:

90% of the people that say things like "I make 6 figures" are usually only making 100-120k a year.

There are lot more people in this country making 100k a year than there are making 300k.

100k is good money depending on what part of the country you live in.

If your anywhere in the midwest or south you could live like a king.  In a LA or NYC you are pretty much lower middle class because of the sky high living expenses.
Yep for sure, I understand = p

Last edited:
he didnt gift (friends & family payment) did he?
If he paid an invoice for boosts he will get his $ back...still a pain in the A-- tho

he didnt gift (friends & family payment) did he?
If he paid an invoice for boosts he will get his $ back...still a pain in the A-- tho
I'm not sure. he has talked to PayPal about the incident though. it's just f up that you can't just buy something pay for it and receive it with no issues. scammers who rob people for their hard earned money should all be shot in the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom