ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup my package is in transit, expected delivery is this Friday 
glasses.gif

Download UPS app on your iPhone. Log in & access UPS my choice. If address you given to them matches with your Yeezy shipping address, delivery will show up on delivery planner tap IF ADC send your package even if you don't get your shipping email.

Repped!

Free ship, CA 7:22PM

if anyone wants to set up a little chat and see if we can look out for each other on future releases, hit me up. i have no problem helping the dudes in here who legitimately want the kicks to rock. 
I'm with this. I think most of us have picked up tricks over the years where we could benefit each other. 

For the people who their orders got cancelled - did you receive an email confirmation or you've checked your order list on ADC and saw order confirmed - waiting to be packed?

I "forced" my order through for a size 11.5 and got an order confirmation right away from ADC. Have a pending charge on my credit card too. Thought I used expedited shipping but the order shows normal 4-7 day shipping. Nothing on UPS app and no shipping confirmation.

Does anyone not have a size showing up on their order status? 

Still don't get how that is possible... was there a button for you to check out even though it said it sold out?
Yup on the right side of the page there is a checkout button... Just click it a bunch of times until it goes through...

Originally Posted by chowfun89  

I "forced" my order through for a size 11.5 and got an order confirmation right away from ADC. Have a pending charge on my credit card too. Thought I used expedited shipping but the order shows normal 4-7 day shipping. Nothing on UPS app and no shipping confirmation.

Yes ... mine is like that as well ... got through for grey also and it shipped on Monday  ... I really have no concerns about them being cancelled. Has anyone even showed proof that a cancellation actually occurred or people just trolling? 

Same exact scenario for me but the tracking popped up on My UPS and it's in transit... Just wait it out, I am sure it will come through for you.

Yes—It's still the same exact page. The only difference is a modal box appears at the top saying out of stock when you click check out. but if you keep clicking check out it will eventually go through to the payment page.

You mean the blank size at the bottom right? Mine is the same way but on email confirmation it shows the correct size. Got the two day shipping and shows up on UPS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom