ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADC finally sent shipping conf for 10.5... I checked my spam folder just out of curiosity and saw that I won a local raffle but didnt see it since it got marked as spam... made me sick 
indifferent.gif

ADC finally sent shipping conf for 10.5... I checked my spam folder just out of curiosity and saw that I won a local raffle but didnt see it since it got marked as spam... made me sick :stoneface:

that would've pissed me the **** off

I would say go to the local spot & tell them what happened but that pair is on someones feet by now :smh:

Last edited:
for the love of god, size 11 or 11.5 of either colorway 

anyone who sends me in the direction of a restock i will personally gift you cash

anyone think its possible to get a pair for around 400?

if you are a true sz 12 you should stick to that bro... just fyi

sz down on 750's not 350's

anyone who sends me in the direction of a restock i will personally gift you cash

wait really?

thought the general consensus was whole down if not .5 down? 

toes are slammed in a size 12 racer, i like em snug, i prefer size 11 in nb998/997 ....

Anyone know if production numbers were same/more than turtles?  Wondering if when the dust settles one will be valued more than the other.  I'm thinking about trading my extra turtles for pirates but don't quite know if that's a straight trade. I like the turtles more but struck out hard on the pirates and won't pay the crazy high prices.

JD shipped my extra 10.5 but the guy I had lined up to swap for the TD backed out because they aren't a sz 10 -_- went ahead and paid resell for the TD

wait really?

toes are slammed in a size 12 racer, i like em snug, i prefer size 11 in nb998/997 ....

nah I have td's & sz 12 is perfect imo ...

sz up I would be swimming & sz down they would be too tight

Last edited:
that would've pissed me the **** off

I would say go to the local spot & tell them what happened but that pair is on someones feet by now
mean.gif
Yeah they're long gone, plus they posted up IG pics of their employees claiming them as "winners" so they wont be getting my business anymore 

have you done that before?

seems like they would sit forever with the prices they charge
Sold a pair of foamposites back in the day but thats about it, they sold in about a week. Sent them to the LA location and that seemed to help. Got tired of dealing with scammers so I just let them handle it and let them take their cut. 

wait really?

It depends on your size.  I'm a true 13 and I'm kind of forced into a 12 because an adidas 13 is a half size larger than a nike 13.

I also struck out on grabbing a 12.5 which probably would be a better fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom