ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who ordered from Adidas UK still have this nonsense on their UPS shipment notice...

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Congrats!

What time zone are you in? 10:45AM? 

And what size were you able to get and time placed order?
Ordered at 10:36a PST, email came in at 10:45a PST...

I just called them up and they told me it was a glitch and that my order will be cancelled...

#ItsOva

even in those other threads there is plenty of grime...

Where's all that ...

"I hope you cook FAM"
"GL FAM"
"I'm not going for these so I hope you cook... I'll help if I can"
"Hope all these resellers die and all my NT FAM cooks"
"Hope all these hypebeasts fail and NT flourishes"
"I hope all the people just buying to flip die and my NT FAM flourishes and FEASTS"
"If I can help a NT'er EAT over a reseller I would do it in an instant"
ETC...ETC...ETC...

Do you notice the use of "FAM"... LMFAO.... Hollow words...

Yes social media changed the game.. doesn't mean it should change a mans word.

If you ain't about that OOP life why front like you are...

its a shame all these people got multiples and are selling to non niketalk members.

you do know theres a happy medium where you can still make some money while helping another member out.

especially since most of you copped with the help of this site...

thats what it used to be like at least.

but then again it used to be a lot of things
View media item 1686810

Rep x 10000000000

I've noticed some sloppy glue finishing. Nothing was glaringly wrong with my TD.  It sucks, especially since it's a $200 shoe, but I'm just glad I managed to grab a pair. 
The little air holes on the TDs are annoying one of mine got a little bigger I noticed but it's whatever.

somebody reup?
nerd.gif

longest this thing has gone without a reply in 4-5 days
Any luck on the restocks fam ? 

Sucks when pairs go up because of a glitch and order gets cancelled. I know that feel far too often.

Last edited:
Hes probably not lying because the page was still up with sizes grey'd out. They probably canceled some double orders or those where payments never went through and threw a pair back on the site and he got it. Now the webpage shows sold out. No more size drop down.

Regardless if its a $200 shoe, the price I paid for that specific size compared to market value is great. If it comes down to analyzing retail price for limited items, we all end up paying a premium at some point. Comes down to affordability and willingness to pay and differ's person to person. 

I agree with this. It does differ from person to person of what each would be willing to pay. I am also sure that there are a lot or a few people on here would say "retail or bust" or "got em' for retail and turn around and pay the resell price but are too embarrassed to admit it. This is not pointed to anyone specific but a general comment. My online shoe purchase on limited pair of kicks is weak and I can't bring myself to wake up early morning looking at my computer to try and cart on a less than 50/50 chance of actually getting a pair specially on a release like this one. So for myself, I paid resell on both of my pairs (TD and PB). Best I can do is be patient and find a seller who'd give me the best reasonable deal and go with that.

Last edited:
I agree with this. It does differ from person to person of what each would be willing to pay. I am also sure that there are a lot or a few people on here would say "retail or bust" or "got em' for retail and turn around and pay the resell price but are too embarrassed to admit it. My online shoe purchase on limited pair of kicks is weak and I can't bring myself to wake up early morning looking at my computer to try and cart on a less than 50/50 chance of actually getting a pair specially on a release like this one. So for myself, I paid resell on both of my pairs (TD and PB). Best I can do is be patient and find a seller who'd give me the best reasonable deal and go with that.
whatd you pay on both?

werent the TD able to be had for around 600 at some point?

whatd you pay on both?

werent the TD able to be had for around 600 at some point?

I got my TD closer to release date and paid $700.00. Just like almost anything else, if you're patient, you can get em' cheaper. Cheapest I could find at the time locally.

I agree with this. It does differ from person to person of what each would be willing to pay. I am also sure that there are a lot or a few people on here would say "retail or bust" or "got em' for retail and turn around and pay the resell price but are too embarrassed to admit it. This is not pointed to anyone specific but a general comment. My online shoe purchase on limited pair of kicks is weak and I can't bring myself to wake up early morning looking at my computer to try and cart on a less than 50/50 chance of actually getting a pair specially on a release like this one. So for myself, I paid resell on both of my pairs (TD and PB). Best I can do is be patient and find a seller who'd give me the best reasonable deal and go with that.
I payed for resell for TD when they first dropped cause I knew the prices were going to skyrocket I copped a size 9 for 650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom