ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
All of his APC collection sold out too. It maybe have taken a little while but it all sold eventually.
kinda tough to call it a collection...it was 5 pieces of which 2 we're a grey tshirt and a white t-shirt...

I honestly don't remember price but I'm assuming they took the Bape model and limited the hell out of it and it sold out...

This is a whole notha lane...Adidas Is much more widely distributed...

Again they can get away with creating hype by controlling distribution with sneakers but not with clothes...

I see this as being more Couture...if anything...I just don't see Adidas seriously thinking that today's consumer is purchasing $3000 jackets just cause Kanye said so..

And before anyone starts with that Hi-End nonsense...that is less then 10% of consumers and its most likely less the 5% Niketalk....yes some of the high end **** is fresh as hell...but I live in reality homie...and my mortgage my kids my cars private school the water bill...all that trumps a $3000 camo sweater...with holes in it....

any of you guys see the movie snowpiercer? tell me kanye didnt design the wardrobe
Tears 
roll.gif

Ye's obsession with nude colors isn't working for me either.

I'm sure you cold take every piece in his collection and match the rest of the fit something normal  and pull it off. But his decision to seemingly just throw pieces together where some look too small and others look way too big does nothing but give off the homeless look. 

kinda tough to call it a collection...it was 5 pieces of which 2 we're a grey tshirt and a white t-shirt...

I honestly don't remember price but I'm assuming they took the Bape model and limited the hell out of it and it sold out...

Again they can get away with creating hype by controlling distribution with sneakers but not with clothes...

I see this as being more Couture...if anything...I just don't see Adidas seriously thinking that today's consumer is purchasing $3000 jackets just cause Kanye said so..

And before anyone starts with that Hi-End nonsense...that is less then 10% of consumers and its most likely less the 5% Niketalk....yes some of the high end **** is fresh as hell...but I live in reality homie...and my mortgage my kids my cars private school the water bill...all that trumps a $3000 camo sweater...with holes in it....

His 2nd APC collab had a lot of pieces. It wasn't as much as this but not very far off. He had a few pieces over or near 1K as well.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
are you serious? The Y1s, Y2s and 750s are all the same shoe with a few tweaks. A vertical line up the side, a low profile toe cap and a midfoot strap... boom, you got a Kanye West shoe.
Nah, the 750's are much cleaner, simpler and borderline boring . It's too much going on with the other ones for my style. 

Last edited:

That was the first collection man, the second collection had 16 pieces, one being a fur parka that cost a few racks. But I do agree with you, the clothes he is coming out with now are overpriced.

i dont think so 

season 1 ... see those two girls in the front.. same girls man.

also

what are these ? 

black and white lows??? 
One model had on the black ultra boost for whatever reason. I guess Adidas needed to show case that you can wear yeezy season with other Adidas products..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom