ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think the boots will be selling out?  I haven't heard anything about the Adidas Confirmed app doing anything for these and it comes out in two days.

You guys think the boots will be selling out?  I haven't heard anything about the Adidas Confirmed app doing anything for these and it comes out in two days.
100% will sell out, although only the chocolates/pirate blacks will pull any serious resale

Don't care for the white 350s but I'll definately make a push for them seeing as I managed to get doubles of the previous ones. Was hoping the tan pair would drop first, but I guess its a waiting game at this point

Anyone got advice they could PM for scoring the 950s? These are really the only yeezy shoe I've wanted since day 1, & I struck out bad on the 350s. Or if anyone can throw an oop for these that'd be even better(long shot I know lol)

Anyone got advice they could PM for scoring the 950s? These are really the only yeezy shoe I've wanted since day 1, & I struck out bad on the 350s. Or if anyone can throw an oop for these that'd be even better(long shot I know lol)
Stalk the thread and read up then pray to yeezus

Don't care for the white 350s but I'll definately make a push for them seeing as I managed to get doubles of the previous ones. Was hoping the tan pair would drop first, but I guess its a waiting game at this point

will try to cop as trade bait for TD or PB, would like some 750s but doubt that is going to happen.

legit, the po# match on box and size tag soyour good,receipt looks fine too, has unique order id and the survey at the bottom is circled, you can see the text on the back of the receipt through the paper meaning thats its just thin enough and not over waxed / too thick like fakes.

appreciate the help

I liked the film, it was cool to see parts of the process and I thought it was well shot. I'll try to pick up a long sleeve Camo tee and maybe the Pirate Black 950s.

yeah it reminded me of darren aronofsky with all of the from-behind shots. i really enjoyed the behind the scenes looks at the garment construction. 

I honestly hate the fact that I actually like the 350s and will be going for silver and tans pairs
The 350s are definately nice and I wear mie pretty much every dam day, but I have no need for another all white sneaker. White Ultraboost and UltraBoost in general are night and day compared to the 350s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom