ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need some help with this release. I have yet to score a pair, on any release, and I really want a single pair to wear. I could pay resale but I am expecting my first child in February and have better things to spend my money on. 
You could always use your kid as trade bait.

21lpy85.jpg

Last edited:

The dude that posted the list didn't have malicious intentions. At one point or another since we joined NT most of us struggled for a release and didn't receive any help. Other times some other NTer hooked you up with info or an oop or something. I think it is just natural to want to help out other NTers. In the past, people shared info all the time. Now people don't wanna share anything. But, I do agree for releases of this magnitude there are probably better ways to go about sharing, but I can't get angry at the man for doing so.
There's also the double standard...getting mad at people who they don't know when info is posted, but make an exception for when their buddies do the same thing trying to help.  Some people want their cake and eat it too.

Last edited:
Anyone have a link to the details where barneys says raffle winners will have to be in line by 7:30am?

What about queing at a store overseas where 75+ people are hired by a reseller gang and the store knows that. But they're sticking by the first come first serve rules :smh:

Last edited:
I seen someone reporting at Barney's Bev Hills that they were installing rails in front of the store for tomorrow's line up

I can't wait to set my alarm for European releases and take the loss in some inglorious fashion, only for my dumb kids to then wake up shortly thereafter before I can go back to bed

#miserab

I went to Unknwn today. Some kid copped like four pairs of shoes and some shirts. It looked like he had between 10-15 tickets that he was filling out for the raffle. I copped the BBC x Unknwn shirts and the Jordan OVO shirt.

I hope you score man, I work the afternoon shift so I never have time to ride out there, since they take there raffle entries after 5pm and I'm not calling into work for a raffle lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom