ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally did not see that I ordered a women's 7.5. I guess I can trade it for a men's size. I'll take what I can get :rolleyes

Looks like I was lucky enough to cop a W sz 10 on Barney's (even though I'm M sz 10).  I was on the W 350 page and didn't want to waste time going back to M page so looks like I'll need to exchange for a M sz 10 down the line (if order doesn't get cancelled).

Good luck all

Montreal, Canada
Thanks for the info.

I'm out then 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Eazy5k

This site legit?
Glad you asked and ruined a perfectly low-key spot... 
wink.gif

Quick google search would probably have gotten you that info AND allowed you to get a pair but after your post they sold out in seconds... Even got cartjacked.

Last edited:

Was Barney's one of the sites with a lot of people who had BD access? I was on the page right when it went live and I couldn't cop. A lot of the stock must have been gone, or I just have stupid fingers
It wasn't a BD, I searched Boost and had Shoes category selected, then set a page checker, as soon as it updated I went and the shoes were there, 404ing at first. Then I set a checker on the 350 page. The shoes went like like a min later and FSR right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom