ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't just be that.  I'm working with gigabit speeds, wired connection, and have barely been able to get to product pages except for on a couple of sites...

Not saying it's the only reason, but it'll definitely give you another edge. There has to be some people out there upset over not scoring, but fail to remember their internet is shotty at best.

you guys didnt bother to read the title of that goldwarf link?

handing out CC info like it's nothing 
laugh.gif

ok, I have a general question for these boutique sites. I ended up finding the yeezys a bunch of times. but, a good amount of times I would be refreshing or monitoring the wrong section. how do you know whether to monitor a search term, new arrivals, category, designer, etc. I feel like I miss alot because I monitor the wrong thing, which seems to work on other sites. lmk or PM please. it's been a long day would like to improve for upcoming releases

To leave the computer to take a dump and potentially miss out on the drop or to use the blanket next to me as a diaper, hmmm....

LETS TAKE A STEP BACK FELLAS.....

did Y3 ever confirm that they were releasing these online?  i just got off the phone with an Adidas rep and she basically said that adidas.com separated themselves from this release and have no release info, whatsoever
It has been confirmed that reps don't know **** lol

Can't believe the # of people who got caught by that GD link.

Too eager out here. Feel bad for the members. Happy as hell some lurkers got caught :nthat:

THIS THREAD JUST REACHED EPIC LEVELS WITH DUDES COPPING FROM JEENY.RU CUZO GOLDWHARF!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom