ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep it hurts still up from the all nighter. I'll be more prepared next time. Thanks fellas for the great experience. Not to sour that I didn't cop, i'l be in Vegas on black Friday so I ain't messing with a release Life>kicks. Going to checkout Urban Necessities, grab some stuff to make myself feel better hahaha. Anyone been? I need some PB or MRs..

THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY BS'ING IT BECAUSE ALL THE TWEET REPLIES LINK ADIDAS.COM/US/YEEZY and NO CONFIRMATIONS ON HERE WITH SCREEN SHOTS....

great time for fake sites to start selling their shoes. Gullible is at its highest level day of release.

Dudes really copped off that site. :rofl:

Hopefully adidas learns to never get them to botiques again. Everysite was the same. The one I even carted on wouldn't let me check out
I believe Kanye's team negotiated a deal where the stores/boutiques that carried the YS1 clothing would get stock of the 350s... How those stores handled the release today was on their own accord.

It's hard to believe they weren't expecting this kind of reaction from the public.
Lol, like why would they pull something so shady? They should have made the procedures a lot more clear to avoid such backlash (peep @adidasoriginals' mentions :lol:).

Last edited:
Wow are those really CS reps? Never seen such dbag responses, granted you could've shown them more manners as well but a CS rep should know better.

everyones saying adidas doesnt have to tweet that its sold out when the link to the store was on their own fing website and they tweeted about it.. so? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom