ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by consios  

This was still 1000% better than a nike/jordan hyped release I rather have multiple attempts to cop then to have to go up on bots on footsites or nike.com.
I agree 100% - always strike out with NDC releases because SNKRS app is only on Apple products. Then there's a **** ton of bots you gotta deal with. These smaller stores let me flourish since no one ever keeps an eye on em. There's no bots specifically made for the smaller boutiques.

barneys shipping 
pimp.gif

$5 for a raffle ticket too HA
they're cooking...

i guarentee they made more money off raffle tickets than they would have for keeping them and selling resale. the raffle is open to everyone since its online. think about it.

i'm pretty sure they keep them for employees and friends anyways. i go there occasionally and they throw that vibe.

Yeap. I was even considering purchasing the pants when i had the chance. But i'm not paying 700 for these. I already have TDs, maybe they'll restock. If not i'll be alright.

I agree 100% - always strike out with NDC releases because SNKRS app is only on Apple products. Then there's a **** ton of bots you gotta deal with. These smaller stores let me flourish since no one ever keeps an eye on em. There's no bots specifically made for the smaller boutiques.
Thank you thats the exact reason more people cop yeezys then hyped ndc releases even if people are backdooring they can only back door one pair at a time without a bot. man the bot game crazy one person can check out like 10 kicks with proxies. 

All 3 Barneys ship confs came through! Today's all-you-can-eat for me. Absolutely feastin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom