ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe that when I see it
i'm not a reseller and actually hate them, just willing to help people who actually want the sneaker to wear

i paid the $650 to windycitysole and didn't even like having to do that but really wanted these. So if they don't fit, i rather hook someone up who really wants them rather than marking them up more for money that i don't need.

like this is what I don't get. how did you know offspring restocked, im quite sure they changed the product number since the morning and it doesn't appear in the yeezy section

both offspring orders dispatched, barneys earlier. 3/3 lets go
smokin.gif
What time u got order confirmation from offspring? I got mines at 8:15AM but no shipping info yet.

pure luck??

seriously................how
Offspring I have no idea, **** keeps timing out on me but people I know got it on Barney's np. Shame I was sleeping at the time

Not to mention it was botted so the early release was a blessing for em, there's some tweets of people who got like 5 pairs

Last edited:
I had it in the basket just now at hannon but struck out in the process. Was that site legit ? 

At least this was not the release of the tan 350s. I need those :tongue:

Because I own the TD's I can live without the MR's. Of course it would be nice to own them, but it's not the worst sneaker miss.
What annoys  me the most is the way Adidas handled this release. They acted like amateurs and wasted so much of our time with their dirty y-3 release.

this is exactly how i feel

I have TDs and PBs both in my size and copped pretty easy on release date so im not tripping

but if I miss out on those tans and the next 750s im gonna be >:

Last edited:
Anyone had any further news from SNS? Wonder how many cancellations there might be, mine still says Processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom