ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! just completely ****** up.. just copped a pair off this site called Arthurs London and completely mistook euros for pounds.. it was $574 pounds and Now I'm stuck paying $900 for a size 8 when I'm a size 10. **** me and this yeezy launch
http://www.arthursstore.co.uk/product/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-agagra-moonrock

Damn b, well I done f'ed up too but not as bad. Paid 320 euro for a pair of size 39 1/3 which is some small *** womens size. Trying to cancel, if not..hope I can atleast break even in flipping them. Anyone want a pair for your girl? LOL

For the people that believe that these were SOLD OUT, do they think they really dropped. Where are all the confirmation email screenshots and "I cooked on ADC" posts hahaha. Or at this point are we saying that ADC made a HUGE MISTAKE and never meant to have them online anyway and the person that tweets for Adidas is going to get the hammer?
They were not going to release on Adidas.com but they definitely meant to have em on y-3 because they were loaded to the site and were in carts before yesterday... something just went horribly wrong.

my problem with Adidas is the total lack of communication and understanding with their own product. Idc if they were going to carry it or not, they should know full well not to leave this in the hands of these small *** boutiques regarding the 350's. Season 1 was a different story because not too many wanted that **** comparing to the MR's. Their servers can't handle the traffic, no matter how much they prepared. And the Backdooring going on HOURS before a scheduled release is unacceptable.

They were not going to release on Adidas.com but they definitely meant to have em on y-3 because they were loaded to the site and were in carts before yesterday... something just went horribly wrong.
What doesn't make sense is how they were unaware of their product being carted, UNLESS it was a backdoor that they left open on purpose. too shady if you ask me 

Every site for me was like
View media item 1787576:smh:
unbelievable how many errors i had

baboon.gif

What doesn't make sense is how they were unaware of their product being carted, UNLESS it was a backdoor that they left open on purpose. too shady if you ask me 
Nah, as soon as you hit proceed with order it was removed... doesn't seem like they ever actually went live.

For the people that believe that these were SOLD OUT, do they think they really dropped. Where are all the confirmation email screenshots and "I cooked on ADC" posts hahaha. Or at this point are we saying that ADC made a HUGE MISTAKE and never meant to have them online anyway and the person that tweets for Adidas is going to get the hammer?
I was on the backdoor Y-3 adidas site on Thursday and they had different inventory throughout the day.  I checked several times thurs and friday - some times the page was down, some times it said sold olt, but most of the time it had small sizes available.  One time i saw a size 10 available and carted it and got all the way to checkout but the checkout button wouldn't work.  I thought for sure they were going to release today else i would have tried harder to cop thurs/fri.  I really thought they were just testing the site for go live but looks they were really active. 

I was on the backdoor Y-3 adidas site on Thursday and they had different inventory throughout the day.  I checked several times thurs and friday - some times the page was down, some times it said sold olt, but most of the time it had small sizes available.  One time i saw a size 10 available and carted it and got all the way to checkout but the checkout button wouldn't work.  I thought for sure they were going to release today else i would have tried harder to cop thurs/fri.  I really thought they were just testing the site for go live but looks they were really active. 
but why wud adidas ship those backdoor orders. they obviously bought the shoe on a day it wasnt supposed to be a release. all those orders should be cancelled. 

Nah, as soon as you hit proceed with order it was removed... doesn't seem like they ever actually went live.

They definitely went live, sizes were disappearing.

People in this thread put in orders they're just not posting/talking about it.

Last edited:
I doubt anyone actually "bought" them. There was no way to check out and in this day and age of likes and e-cred we'd see atleast 1 confirmation.

but why wud adidas ship those backdoor orders. they obviously bought the shoe on a day it wasnt supposed to be a release. all those orders should be cancelled. 

We need answers Sway. This makes no sense that they would ship early pairs. Also there is not one single post on the internet where someone copped from ADC or Y3. I'm predicting an evening release tonight.

We would of definitely seen at least 1 confirmation. I feel like these will still drop very unexpected which will piss people off just as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom