ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think they will have more restocks but if people start getting cancelled orders then yes there will be more

This is CRAZY

you have to have a BD Link

or BOT

or 1 year in CS lab to learn how to buy a Yeezy shoe

just being a Consumer isn't enough anymore

you gotta have More Brains and Heart then the Avr Joe to buy these

terrible 

This is CRAZY

or BOT

terrible 

And after that you have to get a cancellation bot to move your order through fed ex's backdoor in order to get shipping conf :lol:

This is CRAZY

or BOT

terrible 
The people with this mindset are usually the ones who take Ls. 

Adapt or die. You can complain about it all you want or you can do something about it.

Join the dark side homie. 

This is CRAZY

or BOT

terrible 

Lmao this is me. I really felt better after hearing the story about bejaminkicks and dj Khaled. Always wondered who he was.

Adapt or die. You can complain about it all you want or you can do something about it.

I deleted the other quotes but you def preaching out here :lol:

:nthat:

I deleted the other quotes but you def preaching out here
laugh.gif

nthat.gif
roll.gif

I'm the last person to let sneakers effect my mood like that but I have a personality to always try no matter what. And always find a way to get what I'm looking for

And after that you have to get a cancellation bot to move your order through fed ex's backdoor in order to get shipping conf
laugh.gif
Fo Real

I'm Learning!

Turning to a Sith as we speak!
Lmao this is me. I really felt better after hearing the story about bejaminkicks and dj Khaled. Always wondered who he was.
Don't Play Yourself!

Adapt or die?

Join the dark side?

Christ almighty I am getting too old for this...
Way of Life!

i haven't missed out on a sneaker i really wanted in awhile, oh well it dont bother me as much as it does to others in here

congrats to all 

tired.gif

On to the next one. Still breathing at the end if the day
Exactly. My co workers wife just got diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer today. Life expectancy is a few months at this point. 

I'm over here worrying about Yeezy confirmations and his whole world just crashed in front of his eyes. 

I feel terrible for him man. Keep in mind, these are just sneakers yall. Don't take time away from your loved ones to cop a pair of shoes

Exactly. My co workers wife just got diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer today. Life expectancy is a few months at this point. 

I'm over here worrying about Yeezy confirmations and his whole world just crashed in front of his eyes. 

I feel terrible for him man. Keep in mind, these are just sneakers yall. Don't take time away from your loved ones to cop a pair of shoes
If that ended with you saying you need a pair of MR for him I was gonna lose my ****.

But yeah, truth.

Last edited:

This ^

I don't think Missing out on the sneaker is the problem, Anymore!

I think it's just the Chase of making a Complete order n having the shoes ship to your home now more so!

after having 3-4 placed orders and 3-4 Cancellations

it's about beating the System now!   
laugh.gif

Damn the shoes!

You know i realized focusing just on sneakers and weekly releases makes time go by freakin to quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom