ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are fake,

on the size sticker you can tell by looking at the R in FR

Last edited:
[thread="577854"]just chillin waiting till i can trade TDs for 750s. Glad i kept a pair on ice [/thread]

TD's are almost the same in value as 750's already? Glad I copped a few pairs right after release. Wouldn't mind trading for a pair of 750's either.

On the fence about a RSVP for $399. $750 before tax can be considered a steal if the ATC worked. :nerd:

pfft.. i would trade my DS MR's for grey 750;s in a heartbeat 

that day will never happen 

On the fence about a RSVP for $399. $750 before tax can be considered a steal if the ATC worked.
nerd.gif
I dont know  I might just try my luck that saturay $400 is steep. These Atc bot sellers about to be bawling $$$$ if only 20 people order that atc they making $8000 pure profit.

Last edited:
so the 750 have the white bottoms? I'm trying for them although i will fail harder than the kid in problem childs class..if i do grab them i am holding them as trade bait, as i don't really think they are that nice.. those 350s though I'm addicted to. i need the TD to have full set. and i am paypal ready for whoever helps me get the tans the easy way..

how can you be an 02 member and have post content like this?
?

yeah no offense but you type like a teenager and you've been here long enough and should know the rules of no b/s/t in the threads, yet you've made multiple posts indicating a buying/selling transaction. Not trying to be a mod here but was just thinking since you're a long time member, I would've expected better, not equivalent to someone that just joined and make these mistakes. 

he types like they used to do back when NT was about hooking each other up and about community... now its everyone for themselves, keep useful info to PMs and dont feed the lurkers... dont you dare ask for an oop or heaven forbid, a coupon code, ... this is the NEW NT  
mean.gif

he types like they used to do back when NT was about hooking each other up and about community... now its everyone for themselves, keep useful info to PMs and dont feed the lurkers... dont you dare ask for an oop or heaven forbid, a coupon code, ... this is the NEW NT  :smh:
I don't mind helping each other out. I'm actually all for looking out for NT MEMBERS. It's the ones that are all View media item 1814710 and pounce at the first sight of any info given without contributing are the ones I have an issue with.

Sad thing is, these lurkers don't even have to be much help to us. Just at least join in the conversation and don't be annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom