ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think I was confused because if I'm not mistaken it was leaked as KW new adidas shoe at one point during speculation..

Yep! I believe it was labeled as "Tubular Snake" and I believe there was going to be a Kanye cw of the Tubulars.

adidas-kanye-west-tubular-snake-2015.jpg

So you dont think they'll be doing updates before next week?
I don't think they have the tech capabilities so far to handle that much of a traffic at once, especially on mobile. And even if they do, why would they spend so much time on it? They still sell out and just cause you and I don't get in, doesn't mean others won't have a seamless experience. 

My body is ready for next week... Yeezy Training
F9Rskz
Mine's not bro. Can you help whip me into shape. The coding group I formed seems to be drawing blanks, I might just cop the AIO bot, but someone made a good point, why sell a bot for $300 if you can make much more selling shoes that you got with your bot. To me that means it doesn't work.

Mine's not bro. Can you help whip me into shape. The coding group I formed seems to be drawing blanks, I might just cop the AIO bot, but someone made a good point, why sell a bot for $300 if you can make much more selling shoes that you got with your bot. To me that means it doesn't work.
Or sell bots and shoes

My body is ready for next week... Yeezy Training
F9Rskz
They can sell a lot more bots than they can shoes though. Not saying the bots work, just saying the popular bot sellers are making WAY more selling 1000s of bots than they would reselling the 20-50 yeezys they could cop for themselves using said bot.

scrolling thru a couple pages. thought i was seeing MR pics over and over, but they apparently are the tans? how they going to drop a pair that looks identical to the MR? the on-foot ye pics look way more tan, almost canvas colored.

looks like they are taking the jordan route....drop the same shoe with minute changes....seems to be working so far

scrolling thru a couple pages. thought i was seeing MR pics over and over, but they apparently are the tans? how they going to drop a pair that looks identical to the MR? the on-foot ye pics look way more tan, almost canvas colored.

Identical you say?? Not quite.

But I feel you. They are pretty similar.

I disagree,  the MR  look nothing  like the Tan's  assuming those are real.  

Does anyone remember what hacks the confirmed app had, or is that to much info to ask for?

I think you had to do something like " up,down,up,down,left,right,left right,L1L2R1R2" in order for your pair to be reserved correct? Lol

Does anyone remember what hacks the confirmed app had, or is that to much info to ask for?

I think you had to do something like " up,down,up,down,left,right,left right,L1L2R1R2" in order for your pair to be reserved correct? Lol

There is no hack, it's a app that's going to crash harder than goat lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom