ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has the ATC links from the PB drop, can they please PM them to me? Thx. I'll spread the love as much as possible.

How should I go about this?
Open up a claim with PayPal, they should have your back. Tell them he took your money and closed up shop.
hopefully everybody with bots fail ........... yes Im salty
laugh.gif
This will be my first time ever using a bot (can't beat em join em) and I know this is not the best release for a bot, I'm gonna judge it's effectiveness during the Tan 350's on the 29th.

I have the BD link for FNL for the black 750s AND the tan 350s on the 29th. I will trade both for a BD link to Adidas or PacSun

I have nothing (except shopify trick) but I help mad people out, and will help even more people in the future (once I get the hang of everything)

Can anyone help me out with some links, I promise I won't spread it around and I will pay you if necessary.

Open up a claim with PayPal, they should have your back. Tell them he took your money and closed up shop.

This will be my first time ever using a bot (can't beat em join em) and I know this is not the best release for a bot, I'm gonna judge it's effectiveness during the Tan 350's on the 29th.

yeah I'm just talking ****. Good luck to you, I was close to buying one but i said **** it

I have nothing (except shopify trick) but I help mad people out, and will help even more people in the future (once I get the hang of everything)

Can anyone help me out with some links, I promise I won't spread it around and I will pay you if necessary.
If somebody charging you for a link, that aint cool man.

yeah I'm just talking ****. Good luck to you, I was close to buying one but i said **** it
Yeah I figured why not, only way I stand a chance at anything (I live in a small bunk *** town.) 

I have yet to score a Yeezy at retail, and I have done my homework (trust me) I have got through a couple times only to be cancelled.

After all those L's I had to cave in and buy one.

Undftd Silverlake
Shiekh Downtown
FTL SC
FTL Beverly
Adidas SC
FA Culver City
Pacsun Los Cerritos
Pacsun Glendale
Ikicks

Went on a road trip around town...

I dont understand how both his twitter and website just disappear. He has like 10k followers and a history of following through and now he just peaces out?

So me and a buddy on here as well, we can backdoor any sites that use Shopify checkouts. Just finished my final exams today, so its time to get cracking for these 750s. If you know how to backdoor any other sites or would be useful in our group. PM ME. Dont be PMing if you got nothing please, I'm not just giving away backdoor tutorials or adding you to group unless you got something to offer or can prove that you are skilled at this.
^This, I'm his buddy. I'm sure if you can back door normal sites you can do shopify, but if not we will help you, and you will have to show some good faith, because so far we've only had some people just try to take our info and not provide anything back.

Let's help each other. PM me or @The6god

I'm a Nike employee and can offer swoosh access :nerd:

What just happened to the Hardens 
laugh.gif
but it won't happen with the 750s

I just wanna succeed like you 
laugh.gif

Only early links i know for sure are JJ and FNL and everyone has those, so its not even a help.
wasn't talking about you 
laugh.gif
 , JJ inventory isn't even worth touching, someone said FNL got the most pairs but getting through on their without your payment getting declined will be a miracle 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom