ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

your moms a sneakerhead?
roll.gif

lol raaaaabbbb whats happening

in all honesty this is my first time buying an adidas yeezi and I will truthfully tell you that it must be due to luck or random chance. what happened was i clicked on that adidas yeezy app link, then it took me to the waiting page where they said dont refresh the page you are waiting in line for a chance to buy a pair of yeezis. so actually i waited and then page went time out, i reloaded and it took me back to the original page but oddly it didnt say that you are in line to buy a pair.

so again i closed all windows and proceeded back to the yeezi app all black page and then waited again and then it took me to the add to cart your size pair, there was literally like no size 11, only like 9, 9.5, 10 10.5 11.5 and 12 by the time i got there, i clicked size 10.5 and then it said enter info blah blah blah finally to paypal express and finally to place order.

All of this on mobile and wifi, and my wifi is 10 mbps.

I would say this was just random luck in all honesty. however the us site should follow something similar and I must say the ordering and checkout process was very smooth.

This is exactly how nike should handle their releases

People still eat that nasty McDonald's "food"? Pffft, peasants.

Watchout yall, we've got Billionaire in the building!

Shouldn't you be out buying a Bugatti or a Lambo instead of a $370 shoe with us "peasants"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom