ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God for being able to check stock at different stores... The only bad thing is that the only Toys R Us that has it that's even remotely close to me is an hour and half away. Oh well... At least she's cooks on Sadderday... Lmao
As long as you got it. Especially this close to Christmas. Have a safe drive. Your daughter will love it for years to come.

Last edited:

I got the payment declined on my amex then tried another card got the same thing so contacted my bank went back to my order and got through.
Nice, congrats man.

I tried two cards as well. First card has multiple charges, second card, different bank, declined the transaction.

In the heat of the moment, I probably wouldn't have thought I would've had time to call up and go through that whole waiting process and still be able to check out. Good for you though dude, glad it worked out. 

Yall favorite loc drapped in blue took an L this release 2 in a row smh... First the Cowboys season and now this ? Allah why are you failing me 

im happy the bots did not win what yall going to do with that resale money dang yall done came up 

Finally got my 10´s through 
nthat.gif

Only cause you scored if you had been stuck at the splash screen and never got a product page you wouldn't feel that way about it lol. Just saying

Half true. But I felt that way when I struck out on pbs last time even though I was one of the first to click the link

Such a waste of time I would of rocked these but I'd never spend 2k for these when I can get y2s, btw some of yous guys are luckier than me TRY NOT EVEN CARTING A PAIR. I litterally couldn't get on any site

Nice, congrats man.

I tried two cards as well. First card has multiple charges, second card, different bank, declined the transaction.

In the heat of the moment, I probably wouldn't have thought I would've had time to call up and go through that whole waiting process and still be able to check out. Good for you though dude, glad it worked out. 
citi bank actually texted me and told me to reply with yes to authorize the transaction.  took 2 seconds 
smokin.gif

my only concern now is after checking the confirmation email, the billing info was incorrect.  I specifically remember putting in the right one but they put in my shipping as my billing.  trying to get on the phone with adidas to work this out.  Payment is pending already on my cc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom