ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

will i be able to sell size 15's?
Ill for 100 over retail
roll.gif

You guys are certified idiots.  I had the links just like many others did, they didn't work.
They were even posted in the thread early this morning.

@sskarizm
 even said adidas blocked those links while they had stock but some of you would rather believe there was some sort of nt conspiracy against passing the links out.

I had those links that you quoted since yesterday....look at them versus the ones that worked? Anything different? PID different perhaps?

example.... http://www.adidas.com/on/demandware...Site/en_US/Cart-MiniAddProduct?pid=AQ7419_610

those ZX Flux are still in stock but the backdoor cart still works?

I never said that there was nt conspiracy... people cook...cook in silence...hell i was going to assuming the links i had worked...I'm not whining about anything...was making comment about they would have worked had we know what the PID was....

You're mistaking me with some of these other people that feel entitled to every piece of info. I get how ish works... you get what you get unless you can do the work or are plugged in. This is nothing new to me... I'm 32 years old and have been on NT since my teens...gone through lots of waves of shoe buying. I could care less about missing out today...and i was up for almost 24 hours (due to work and family and this) it was fun. you win some you lose some...that's how this hobby goes.

Have a good one...hope you cooked because if you did you should be in a much better mood then you're coming off with your comment.

I apologize for the harsh tone but I had the correct pid because I was able to actually get into the site by waiting on the splash and I promise you those links didn't work because I attempted to use them to atc in another browser and they didn't work.

They worked just fine on the previous yeezy releases so I'm guessing that's why adidas went out of their way to block them during this release. You've got the right attitude though, ultimately they are just a pair of shoes and there will always be another pair to cop in the future.

So who can give me a recap on the release? I slept through the night.
It sucked for most.  They stayed stuck at a spinning wheel and never got to a product page.  Others got through 2 and 3 times.  Most will resell.  Same ol same ol

Last edited:
Apologies again for my early shake up, about not being able to get them having the confirm app say already purchased before the store opened. I went in, line was about 10 deep on Melrose Adidas... and when they were about to check me out they said "WHOA YOU ALREADY PURCHASED?" and I was like nope i just got here and the app said purchased at 6:17AM. So they stopped the shop and did not let anyone in, after a few minutes I showed them my unhighlighted name on their list (about a 3 page package, with a list of 50 names each page so im guessing its max 150 pairs were in that store) and they were like oh okay cool and I got my pair. 

onna dudes helping out was like lowww keyyy they tried to snag your pair cuz apps and systems dont just **** up like that day of, and the crew was there early morning to prep up the store and coordinate the reservations. 

all in all im lucky as hell to get a pair through the app and online! first official non sadderday.

Honestly don't think the black 750 looks all that great. The moon rock then pirate black then tan 350 and then all the 750s are next. They just look awkward on feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom