ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power of Yeezy.
pimp.gif
That's on NT to allow a Adidas forum on their site

but the forum brings views n Page Hits which in turn make NT $$$ by charging Banner ad space on their site

MORE PAGE VIEWS n HITS = More $$ NT can Charge for Banner Ad Space

so Yeezy Forum rules

so when do you usually get the actual confirmed email from these sites ? since i got an invoice and alll but then got a cancelation email 20 hours later.. and also i checked out with paypal ( i live in philly) on foot patrol.. that shouldnt be ther reason why i got cancelled?

That's on NT to allow a Adidas forum on their site

but the forum brings views n Page Hits which in turn make NT $$$ by charging Banner ad space on their site

MORE PAGE VIEWS n HITS = More $$ NT can Charge for Banner Ad Space

so Yeezy Forum rules
(My personal opinion) but I don't think there's enough interest in adidas shoes outside of the Yeezy line and Ultra Boosts to have an entire forum dedicated to adidas. I would have an Asics forum over adidas, but that's just me.

Grab tans to trade and add cash, hopefully not too much or just say F it till the gum buttoms release and hope for a double up them.
I think you'll end up with them eventually.
Gonna wait til gum bottoms. I might try for tans but not gonna go extra hard. Them brown 750s tho gonna try to double up on those.

NT or more specifically the publisher who owns this site/group of sites makes TONS of money via their ads!

Today must have been a big day in hits and impressions being served.  This by bread n butter area :smile:

Is it worth trading a black 750 for the grey 750? Likely looking for a 12 or 13. I wonder how many authentic DS models are still there

hahaha....I would never be jealous of a clown like Kanye. I don't like him or his shoes, period.
Bro you sound like a chick right now.. just stop it. How old are you? Just from your username I would assume (and hope) you are a teen (if even that)...... I won't judge from your join date but how long you been into the sneaker game? 

I also think these shoes are trash and had they been some other brand people would walk right by them. The one feet pictures Ive seen so far look comical... reminds me of those insurgents in Iraq fighting on the front line but why waste your time bashing another man? In a thread dedicated to HIS brand? You're a cork, obviously. You struck out... so did I do and its okay. Go get some reset.  

PS; your collection is whack. So I understand your frustration.

RSVPKINGZ didn't cart me a pair and just sent me my refund is being processed email
How many times have you used them? Are they any good? Ive never used an ATC service before but was thinking about it cause of the price on these. 

I dont think any ATC worked since I had a capatcha when I finally got to pick a size... they made me also pick "which pictures have icecream" ... don't think the ATCs were prepared for that.

Don't know anybody that hit either. Or at Bows. But I actually trust Bows with doing it randomly. Not so much Adidas. Does anybody know if UNDFTD SF had em?

Undftd did not have them according to them lol and yea I didn't see ANYONE hit at adidas SF except 1 or 2 people on Craigslist

I dont know what it is... I just can't take 11s seriously anymore... Loved them when I was a kid.
I feel you... something about them after the Gammas or the all white ones. I think they put too many out. Theyre not intriguing to me anymore. The cool greys I couldnt wait to get my hands on, which i finally did and ended up selling them.

How many times have you used them? Are they any good? Ive never used an ATC service before but was thinking about it cause of the price on these. 

I dont think any ATC worked since I had a capatcha when I finally got to pick a size... they made me also pick "which pictures have icecream" ... don't think the ATCs were prepared for that.

My 1st time using them - not mad at all
Will use them again in the future

My homie used them, I think he hit for a pair he bought 4 ATC

1 was enough for me [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]

My 1st time using them - not mad at all
Will use them again in the future

My homie used them, I think he hit for a pair he bought 4 ATC

1 was enough for me [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]
Ahh. wonder how they got past the capatcha.

I can't believe yeezy supply dropped while I was on the train everything that could go wrong did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom