ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna treat tans as a second pair of MR's. Tans shouldn't have a effect on MR pricing.

Last edited:

Damn it Griz!

No Cake! 
laugh.gif

I think that adidas could careless bout complaints.  Look at Jimmy Jazz, a well size chain of stores to say they promoted the whole time they were releasing 750's only to have 2 pairs online at the drop

That's asking for people to complain, Does or doesn't Adidas care about that????

and don't say Bots cuz the homie with the bots told us they only loaded a 10 and 11 online

As always, the time to buy a pair of yeezys is right before the next yeezys drop. Because once the next ones are out, for some reason the previous ounces become more sought after

THIS. HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. I ALSO USED TO WONDER WHY HOUSTON IS LEFT OUT OF A BUNCH OF THINGS DESPITE HOW BIG THE POPULATION IS HERE. ITS CLEARLY THE DEMOGRAPHIC OF HOUSTON SADLY.

HOUSTON IS HOME TO SOME OF THE CHEAPEST DEMOGRAPHIC OF PEOPLE PROB ON THE PLANET FOR A CITY OF ITS SIZE
laugh.gif
. BECAUSE OF THIS IT DOESNT GIVE OFF THAT 'COOL' FASHION FORWARD AURA THAT CHICAGO, NEW YORK, LA GIVE OFF. IF IM A COMPANY LOOKING TO PROMOTE SOME COOL NEW IDEA OR PRODUCT, IM CHOOSING THOSE THREE CITIES 9/10 TIMES. THERES A REASON CITIES LIKE NEW YORK, LA, CHICAGO, SAN FRANCISCO, MIAMI, ATLANTA ARE ALWAYS CHOSEN. HELL I WOULD CHOOSE AUSTIN FOR ADIDAS CONFIRMED BEFORE HOUSTON.

HOUSTON IS WAY TOO BLUE COLLAR.

GOOD NEWS IS IF YOU LIKE JORDANS THEN HOUSTON IS YOUR PLACE. IVE LIVED IN NEW YORK AND LA AND IVE NEVER SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE WHERE JORDAN RETROS ARE SO FLOODED.
Guess you havent been off westheimer much.. But Houston GDP is strong lol and youre probably basing your numbers off people on the north/fifth or Tre or Swat.. Yes ****** rocc jays out here same as Dallas and fort worth as well. And look how nicekiccs store in Austin doing ? Not hot they sold to shoe palace so try again. 

THIS. HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. I ALSO USED TO WONDER WHY HOUSTON IS LEFT OUT OF A BUNCH OF THINGS DESPITE HOW BIG THE POPULATION IS HERE. ITS CLEARLY THE DEMOGRAPHIC OF HOUSTON SADLY.

HOUSTON IS HOME TO SOME OF THE CHEAPEST DEMOGRAPHIC OF PEOPLE PROB ON THE PLANET FOR A CITY OF ITS SIZE
laugh.gif
. BECAUSE OF THIS IT DOESNT GIVE OFF THAT 'COOL' FASHION FORWARD AURA THAT CHICAGO, NEW YORK, LA GIVE OFF. IF IM A COMPANY LOOKING TO PROMOTE SOME COOL NEW IDEA OR PRODUCT, IM CHOOSING THOSE THREE CITIES 9/10 TIMES. THERES A REASON CITIES LIKE NEW YORK, LA, CHICAGO, SAN FRANCISCO, MIAMI, ATLANTA ARE ALWAYS CHOSEN. HELL I WOULD CHOOSE AUSTIN FOR ADIDAS CONFIRMED BEFORE HOUSTON.

GOOD NEWS IS IF YOU LIKE JORDANS THEN HOUSTON IS YOUR PLACE. IVE LIVED IN NEW YORK AND LA AND IVE NEVER SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE WHERE JORDAN RETROS ARE SO FLOODED.
Fam, we dont even have a Niketown....

Last edited:

Can someone educate me on the term "backdoor link".

I've done most of my buying in the past in B&M stores and continually strike out online.

I don't want to **** with bots but the intrigue of getting to a stock page before it hits mainstream peaks my interest.

Not trying to be ignorant here, just curiousity.

Thanks.
It's a link that will add the shoe and size directly to your cart. Bypassing the timer/splash screen. 

if you grab a size 6 750, you get 30 minutes in the closet with any 2 kardashians you want. 
What about a size 7? Does that mean 1 Kardashian? I'll take Kendall whew

"I SEENT it all."

Nuff said.

And are you really that pathetic that you're now stalkin' my posts on other threads? lmfao
-40 something years old

-married with kids

-arguing with 16-20 year olds on an internet forum replying to every single reply he gets

-using "lmfao" at that age to feel "in"

Cringe

I like this thread. I'm damn near the only one here who is against Kanye and thinks these shoes are way overpriced and overrated. This thread needs that kind of action in order to keep it balanced. Especially when I can almost guarantee that 99.9% of the people here wouldn't pay current aftermarket prices for these shoes.
"this thread needs that kind of action in order to keep it balanced"

Ok I laughed

Dude is trolling all of us and we're feeding him 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I have a horrible story about the 750 release yesterday.

I won the digital raffle via Villa earlier in the week so I was obviously super hype about picking up on Saturday. I emailed the Villa rep back with my Name, Address, phone number, size etc. I received a confirmation email a few hours later. Yesterday, I arrive at the store around 11am (window was 10-1pm) to pick up the shoes. I show him my ID and the employee says that I cannot purchase the shoe because my address sent in the Email (current home address in Detroit, just moved) didnt match my ID (address from Detroit Suburb). The store manager says the same. This is ridiculous because my face is on the ID. I am able to get a freakin mortgage with this ID and I can't get Yeezys? So, I stick around and try to talk things out but they were not giving me the shoe I legit won. These were obviously either kept by the employee or back doored for a higher price. I got a call later saying that they will guarantee me a pair of the Oxford Tan 350s next week but I'd much rather have the 750s.

What do you guys think I should do? Is it even worth calling someone at corporate from Villa or maybe try to reach someone at Adidas. Not sure what to do because that is some serious BS. I was actually planning on wearing the shoe and not reselling like every other person in line. Any help is appreciated.

The Villa mentioned is the Detriot - Grand River location.

Unreal. Leave it to Detroit for this type of nonsense..

Same crap in LA at neo 39. Dude's did a raffle via youtube video where they called 10 tickets out of a box. They called my number on the video but said a name of one of their homies instead. Even posted the number on IG and it was my ticket #. Confirmed by a manager the ticket # pulled matched my ticket and he couldn't understand how the guy in charge of their raffle could call another name instead of mine when it was pulled. He even double checked that it was my # that they drew from the box and he told me over the phone it was. Awaiting a call from their corporate office since Friday night which I'm sure will never happen. Damn shame that a store owned by a NTer is doing shady stuff like this too. :smh:

Same crap in LA at neo 39. Dude's did a raffle via youtube video where they called 10 tickets out of a box. They called my number on the video but said a name of one of their homies instead. Even posted the number on IG and it was my ticket #. Confirmed by a manager the ticket # pulled matched my ticket and he couldn't understand how the guy in charge of their raffle could call another name instead of mine when it was pulled. He even double checked that it was my # that they drew from the box and he told me over the phone it was. Awaiting a call from their corporate office since Friday night which I'm sure will never happen. Damn shame that a store owned by a NTer is doing shady stuff like this too. :smh:

Cold game . Dudes arent even trying to be slick about it anymore.

Personally speaking, I think prices will fall when people get them in hand. I see everyone clowning the 2k price tag and I hardly see any pairs selling. Flight club has them listed at 2k too. If you missed out like I did I say wait until all pairs come and then jump

Personally speaking, I think prices will fall when people get them in hand. I see everyone clowning the 2k price tag and I hardly see any pairs selling. Flight club has them listed at 2k too. If you missed out like I did I say wait until all pairs come and then jump

wait till they see what happens to black suede

HOUSTON IS HOME TO SOME OF THE CHEAPEST DEMOGRAPHIC OF PEOPLE PROB ON THE PLANET FOR A CITY OF ITS SIZE :lol: . BECAUSE OF THIS IT DOESNT GIVE OFF THAT 'COOL' FASHION FORWARD AURA THAT CHICAGO, NEW YORK, LA GIVE OFF. IF IM A COMPANY LOOKING TO PROMOTE SOME COOL NEW IDEA OR PRODUCT, IM CHOOSING THOSE THREE CITIES 9/10 TIMES. THERES A REASON CITIES LIKE NEW YORK, LA, CHICAGO, SAN FRANCISCO, MIAMI, ATLANTA ARE ALWAYS CHOSEN. HELL I WOULD CHOOSE AUSTIN FOR ADIDAS CONFIRMED BEFORE HOUSTON.

Guess you havent been off westheimer much.. But Houston GDP is strong lol and youre probably basing your numbers off people on the north/fifth or Tre or Swat.. Yes ****** rocc jays out here same as Dallas and fort worth as well. And look how nicekiccs store in Austin doing ? Not hot they sold to shoe palace so try again. 

LOL I USED TO HAVE A CONDO DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE GALLERIA BEFORE BUYING MY HOUSE IN EAST DOWNTOWN. :lol: . I HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IN THE AREA YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. HAVE YOU?

YES. THERE ARE POCKETS OF RICH AND COOL AREAS BUT THAT DOES NOT TRANSLATE INTO THE WHOLE CITY BEING VIEWED THAT WAY. IT SEEMS ADVERTISERS ALSO AGREE WITH ME HENCE WHY WE ARE ALWAYS SNUBBED WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS LIKE THIS. THINK ABOUT IT. WHY THE HELL DOESNT HOUSTON HAVE A NIKETOWN? NIKE DOESNT DEEM HOUSTON THE TYPE OF CITY IT WANTS TO OPEN ONE IN.

AS FAR AS THE 'COOL' TEXAS CITIES THAT WOULD GO TO DALLAS WITH AUSTIN GAINING HUGE GROUND.

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE MIAMI, ATLANTA, SAN FRANCISCO, OR DALLAS NEXT UP ON CONFIRMED APP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom