ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

kick game forever belongs to the east coast
nthat.gif
now that is true

Anyone agree that the colors for the 350's just keep getting drastically worse and worse? The turtle doves and blacks were nice, but then came the waves of hideousness with the moonrock then worse with tan. Don't even get me started about the whites.

Anyone agree that the colors for the 350's just keep getting drastically worse and worse? The turtle doves and blacks were nice, but then came the waves of hideousness with the moonrock then worse with tan. Don't even get me started about the whites.

lol i agree .. i need all reds asap tho

Has anyone got their ADC order cancelled? I have a pair scheduled to be delivered by tomorrow, but another pair that hasn't even been shipped yet.

I ended up getting a pair of the 750s from adidas.com (US) at 10:46 am, which was well after the "sold out" tweet was posted. I just got my shipping confirmation. Hope everyone else gets their's as well. Shoutout to reddit for that back door link.
did you get any error messages when trying to check out? Cause I tried using the BD link a litlte before the OOS tweet was sent out but ADC  kept giving me a message saying that the item was not in stock or something 

did you get any error messages when trying to check out? Cause I tried using the BD link a litlte before the OOS tweet was sent out but ADC  kept giving me a message saying that the item was not in stock or something 

I got an out of stock on every size including the size 9 that I ended up getting. I just kept trying each size one by one. I was shocked when it worked.

I got an out of stock on every size including the size 9 that I ended up getting. I just kept trying each size one by one. I was shocked when it worked.
So you just kept trying to checkout basically? Even though it kept saying it was OOS? 

I will do everyone a favor on NT and share, secrets aren't fun they are meant to be shared with everyone. 

OT 350 stocklist (currently)

-Barneys
-Mr.Porter
-SSense
-Offspring
-YeezyStore
-SNS
-End 
-Hanon
-Adidas

It looks like the same stores like the moon rocks

So you just kept trying to checkout basically? Even though it kept saying it was OOS? 
pure luck i did this and none worked and wasnt size 9 sold out. this release was still better than nikes system. atleast i had a shot

My day went exactly like yours. But I also stayed up all night on here watching the foreign releases go down. And then I gave up because no one was posting links. I logged off, came back later and saw that they were posted precisely one minute after I logged off. My luck. Glad for all that copped but I'm hurting
I stayed up for the Moonrocks all night trying for the over seas drops, never again.

Worked for me on a sz8, adc was like ,no oos....,no oos......no oss...........no oss...........no oss.....fine cook!, It let me check out a good hour after launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom