ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, flightclub looking better and better everyday for that resell.  
Flight Club or local meet-ups at a safe location just make sure you bring a counterfeit bill marker also if going this route. I know a lot of local police stations around my area are offering parking spaces on their property to do these type of transactions from Craigslists, FB groups, ect. . .

Last edited:
New eBay resellers with 0-5 feedback Beware!

Oki-Doki's are being done by people on EBay
With high feedback

This guy I know took a shot at reselling since the hype n homies around him 1st timer

Sold 2 pairs of MoonRocks for $1800 n shipping n tax

He had 0 feedback lol

Buyer filed case today on him saying boxes came filled with Socks n tees

Even sent pics

Lol

Homie is done - n prolly bout to be out Yeezy's n $$$$

Damn Shame!

How did you even get in touch with the delivery manager? How did you approach this lol.
lol.

also check your spam folder. for some reason this was the only email from adc that set off my spam filter.

Last edited:
New eBay resellers with 0-5 feedback Beware!

Oki-Doki's are being done by people on EBay
With high feedback

This guy I know took a shot at reselling since the hype n homies around him 1st timer

Sold 2 pairs of MoonRocks for $1800 n shipping n tax

He had 0 feedback lol

Buyer filed case today on him saying boxes came filled with Socks n tees

Even sent pics

Lol

Homie is done - n prolly bout to be out Yeezy's n $$$$

Damn Shame!
Dawg, people will do anything for a quick come up.

so did yeezysupply do another restock other than the one late sat after noon? or are people still talking about that one?

damn, flightclub looking better and better everyday for that resell.  
Flight Club or local meet-ups at a safe location just make sure you bring a counterfeit bill marker also if going this route. I know a lot of local police stations around my area are offering parking spaces on their property to do these type of transactions from Craigslists, FB groups, ect. . .
thats actually a good idea for the police .. if you try to do some dumb **** outside a poilice station you have issues

Dude really posted a pic of his gun?
roll.gif
roll.gif
What's so funny? Someone called me an idiot for saying that I'd help someone and that I can get shot and killed by helping someone out. 
eyes.gif

i feel like every release gets bigger and bigger.. was there ever an official number for these 750s? heard the 5000 us rumor but was that ever confirmed?

Mine says label created. But I can't have it held at the facility Doesn't give me that option. I'll try again tomorrow

Even do it at a bank your a customer at, have them verify all bills before accepting and you can deposit money right there. 

People getting scammed=more middleman business for me :pimp:

But in all seriousness it's hard to win disputes through PayPal as a seller. They side with the buyer most of the time

Last edited:
I'm just gonna hope for the best and pray I get that shippment confirmation in the AM tomorrow.

Don't worry, you'll get it. Talked to a rep saying it takes 4-7 business days total from ordering to delivering. Sat/Sun don't really count so today is actually day 1 of processing, plus tis the season so high volumes hit FedEx/SmartPost this time around. Expect notifications soon.

Sure did. Saw someone quote a pic of the gun and wasn't sure what that was about.

Got nothing nice to say so i'll refrain.

The Backdooring has already started..
That's called clients of theirs who actually spend money in their store other than some Yeezy.  To be honest, it's fair. They're most likely rewarding those who spend a lot with them.

anyone has td yeezy and MR ds 9 ill trade for my black 750s sz 9 or redoctobers.

Is this really your first post?
Yes question still stands
You two newbs. My lord. 
mad.gif

Where's the engine at doe? That much money spent, thing better drive  and have a warranty lol ... unless he got them all for retail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom