ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to think my life is one big a** practical joke on myself. Strike out on every release and restock. 

^youre being too dramatic. They're just shoes dude.

Wasn't able to cook on the restock but congrats to those who copped

Waiting for a damn business client and I missed the restock, and the damn business client was a no show [emoji]128127[/emoji]

Just picked up my shipment from fedex
Can someone photoshop my stocking with a bunch of Ls falling out of it? Thanks! 
laugh.gif

Wow that Eastbay drop came out of nowhere, congrats to those that copped! Sorry too the folks that got confirmation e-mail only to be canceled that's the worst, I'd rather be cart jacked or too slow for the party.

Absolutely, overnight is the only way to go on something like this. Less chance of cancellation. And yup, Iphone 6 Plus, paypal, instantly clicked Sole's link. I had no issues getting through checkout. It was super fast. I called them to confirm my order, I will receive it tomorrow.
Sweet!, Yeah I was totally expecting the typical eastbay attempt, but all went smooth not one hesitation, from adding to cart  to check out.

Mine say ready to ship!

Both my pairs have arrived successfully :smile:  Both size 7.

smokin.gif

Not sure if I should still wear my pear, it should fetch for a pretty penny in that size a few months from now. Plus they're suede and they'll be salt all over Toronto soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom