ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that for the tans there won't be sizes 4,5,6 but they will release in sizes 4.5, 5.5, 6.5. Did anyone else hear that?

I also noticed that on the reserve APP those sizes were missing as well.

Alright guys I need help one last time I promise because this is my last try buying these shoes. The last pair I bought the dude sold to someone else afterwards 
mean.gif
. So can I get a LC again please. 

I was looking at a damn leather jacket like damn these would go nicely with those 750s I didnt cop , little did I know they was dropping at that very moment.

I was told that for the tans there won't be sizes 4,5,6 but they will release in sizes 4.5, 5.5, 6.5. Did anyone else hear that?

I also noticed that on the reserve APP those sizes were missing as well.
Haven't heard that but Im pretty sure I saw sizes 4 and 5. Only size 6 was missing but I might be wrong. 

I was looking at a damn leather jacket like damn these would go nicely with those 750s I didnt cop , little did I know they was dropping at that very moment.
i was installing a friggin shower head. saw the text pop up from my buddy who poops horseshoes saying he copped. at least my shower tonight will be a banger.

just in case some of you are thinking about copping from them on IG 
roll.gif
That's actually a pretty good price if it's legit.
Haha, that's far from legit. The Western Union union comment and "normally offer PP but account is having problems" is a big indicator. Once that money hast left the building, it's gone forever.

CUT CORD A LONG TIME AGO. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. THE FREE ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT IS TOO STRONG TO BE PAYING ANYTHING.

IN OTHER NEWS. MY 750S ARE ON THE FEDEX TRUCK RIGHT NOW. GOING TO GET MY MOTORCYCLE DYNO'D IN A BIT THEN HEADING HOME TO UNBOX!
Cutting the cord was the best decision for me as well, $30 a month for strictly Internet. Stream live TV if I want to, otherwise everything I watch is on Netflix and Hulu
How y'all get your sports fix? Honestly, that's pretty much the only thing I watch on cable. Thought about trying Slingbox's $20 a month deal, too.
Someone explain to me how he has a full size run already, please oh pretty please
If he has an FSR ... I'm a being stupid thinking these are going to be widely available? (Mostly likely 
laugh.gif
). Anyway, at least from what I've heard, 23Penny is legit.

TTS, or if you plan to wear thicker socks and stuff I'd go .5 up.

But man.. they are soo comfy. Prefer them over the 750s I just got too.

I love my 750s and 350s way more than my Yeezy 2s and 1s comfort and look wise, anticipating my boots come in tomorrow! I appreciate the response my question got overlooked 3 times lol

how hard is it to believe that some people are legit plugged?...these guys have built relationships with boutiques and stores worldwide

you can compare the uppers from the pics of the last LC you asked for. 
?. I think every pair i've posted is legit. Sorry if it's a inconvenience that I'd at least have one other verify before I through 700+ on a pair of shoes not in hand to examine. I do see "legit check" in the thread title. Sorry.

Last edited:
Can't wait for these oxford tans
I'm just trying to fill the hole created by the yeezy 2s 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom