ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you EB for not cancelling my order and sending shipping confirmation. My brother is gonna have an awesome Christmas. His gift will be a little late, but as long as he gets them right?
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I have a question regarding checking the tag number with the box number for the 350's. I have a seller who has 2 pairs however he sent me a picture of a size 7 1/2 shoe tag and that number matches perfectly with the size 8 box he has and also with a box that and other seller sent me a picture of. My question is would that be such a coincidence or are these most likely fake?

Posted on instagram by shoulee81 no legit check needed
They real 100%

:lol:

You mean no legit check needed, 100% fake like all his other early release ********.

The color way might be legit, but the shoes sure as hell aren't.

Last edited:
A lot of his stuff is real but those are fake. Look at the 3stripes on the boost. It's literally in a str8 line down the middle.

Unless that's how release pair last come like that, I'm calling fake but if not, I'll take that back when time comes lol.

A lot of his stuff is real but those are fake. Look at the 3stripes on the boost. It's literally in a str8 line down the middle.

Unless that's how release pair last come like that, I'm calling fake but if not, I'll take that back when time comes lol.
that is how retail looks tho.

on the boost foam, the lines in the circles line up in the same direction on the real pairs (also on 350s in the small windows). 

lines are crooked on the fakes. 

Made another order after the first cancellation, used PayPal the second time.

Received the "Order Received" as normal but no payment failed after that, so far so good.

Just received an "Order Confirmation" email from PacSun an hour ago.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hope it goes through.

No luck for all raffle.

Hope it goes through! Keep us updated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom