ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

whats the most popular size for resell?
mean.gif

Bots murdered this release fml.....got all pages on autorefresh and haven't seen a yeezy pic yet
This!

how are people even getting in to the footsites to see any of the sizes?
I specifically came to work just to use their "fast internet connection" and still haven't seen ****. I would've at least accessed a page by now from my cellphone.

wasnt this the most general releasish yeezy supposedly?
Hahaha! Supposedly. And it'd be even easier because most people were at work. That's what I get for listening to a bunch of speculation during the build up

well if nothing else its nice to see that almost all NTers taking the L, misery loves company.

I was on eastbay champs and footlocker at the turn. Easbay just said "couldn't process" the other two kicked me off the site entirely and i couldn't get back on "standing room only try again later"

FTL should cancel every damn order that went through. Everything gone 10 min before launch. Come on that's just some bs. I had the page where you could select sizes 20 min before 8. When I tried then they were not for sale yet. I try at 7:55 OOS. Can't believe this release is worse than the 750s. Only guaranteed way to get your hands on them is to catch a vic coming out the store with them and I'm def not trying to get a case for some shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom