ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, whats the best strategy for ADC? Some people are saying more windows and different browsers, others are saying tabs do help? Does manually refreshing do anything?
no one knows. its random.

pr release, i had multi windows and tabs. when i hit on 1 tab, all the tabs in the same window hit. but i only had 2 tabs on each window. might be a coincidence. idk.

750 black drop when i got to the page with sizes on 1 tab, the other tabs in the window did not hit. they were still waiting. 

Saw this elsewhere, kinda funny
roll.gif
and kinda sad
mean.gif

The only time i was successful on adidas i didnt refresh. .. the sz selection page just popped, i was lucky i guess....

no one knows. its random.

pr release, i had multi windows and tabs. when i hit on 1 tab, all the tabs in the same window hit. but i only had 2 tabs on each window. might be a coincidence. idk.

750 black drop when i got to the page with sizes on 1 tab, the other tabs in the window did not hit. they were still waiting. 
You're right on the 750 black drop I had multiple tabs on Chrome and only one hit, the others continued to loop. To me that makes it seem like each tab is individually processing, but that doesnt seem to be lining up with what some of the other members are saying

kanye said nothing about these difficult releases on his twitter, except for that kim emoji :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom