ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

came up with a link that will hold the size on adc...

can anyone pm me to help figure or configure link link hold size and add to cart?

Post it

lol why would anyone do that?

the more people that know, the faster that adidas will close the hole.

i have a few links saved and they're working on current products. let's see if they work when the yeezy's drop. had no issue grabbing 750's with the link.

don't bother PMing me as i won't share the link.

If the current products you're testing those links on don't have a captcha, then those links are useless. If they do, then kudos. None of the BD links I know of can bypass the captcha.

the 750's never had a captcha.

lol why would anyone do that?

the more people that know, the faster that adidas will close the hole.

i have a few links saved and they're working on current products. let's see if they work when the yeezy's drop. had no issue grabbing 750's with the link.

don't bother PMing me as i won't share the link.

lol exactly, you aren't going to post it. Not going to PM it... sounds like good 'ol Niketalk duck tales. Been here a while, I know duck tales when I hear them. Amping all these people up with top secret backdoor link shenanigans. Typical :nthat:

i've been here longer than you and have probably done more for other NTers than you have. i have actually talked to a few others about BD links trying to figure the best way we can cop.

however, i will not share the link simply because it will stop me from getting them in the future. it's not about "helping people", it's more so protecting my 'asset' for the future.

you sound so mad.

COOK SEASON
pimp.gif
nawwww *****

I haven't lived up to my NT name in months! 0/13 on in-store  tan raffle tickets...struck out on all sites since 3am...save me NT Illuminati! 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom