ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man 90% of this site ain't clicking no ads

Believe it or not, I go out of my way to click the ads a few times a week because I know it helps NT.

Majority have them blocked or scroll right past them. None interest me but I just click em because it means $$$$ for the site

Do you understand how ad revenue works? Do you know what an impression means?

An impression  is when an ad is fetched from its source, and is countable. Clicking or not is not taken into account.[sup][1][/sup]  Each time an ad is fetched it is counted as one impression.[sup][2][/sup]

Do you know what traffic and unique visitors mean?

You realize these are all metrics an advertiser uses before determining to become a sponsor?

Do you think City Gear, Enter Bay, Sneaker Outfits, Sneakerheader, Brooklyn Ajays will be a sponsor without these metrics?

You're absolutely correct about the traffic and how these sites are paid and that's part of the rub. Some, if not most of the irritation from people that been here for a while, isn't because of the hoarding of info per se. As you mentioned, "secret societies" exist and NT surely isn't the only game in town. Personal opinion here, it's the begging for handouts and backdoor links, being bombarded stuff like "what's ADC" in the middle of a release, and pleas for help like they're going to lose their life while a release is going on. To me, again personal view, that's what people have grown tired of. Yeezy forum is just the flavor of the month so to speak.

Additionally, it affects the entire site when this forum is being pounded. The nice little option on the bottom that shows when people reply has been recently disabled again and it's due to the traffic in here. I'm sure NT loves it, but for guys that frequent NT, not just this thread, it's annoying.

A BD link would be very much appreciated friends.  5 devices + multiple windows + multiple tabs and looks like I may strike out on this MFer just like the rest... SMH
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom