ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting in the thanks for your interest bs to show up. At least NYE is around the corner and I'll forget about this.

Error?? Adidas what's wrong? For the 750s it was smooth once you got to the sizes....
Cmon now

Email confirmation was sent to me 13 minutes after the order was placed.  It will arrive.  Be patient.

Had safari / chrome open on MacBook + 2 phones with Safari and my girls bootleg HP with a chrome and Internet explorer open

Chrome and IP on her Hp got in at least 6 times and either couldn't get to payment screen or couldn't check out lol

error while choose size at ADC

We are sorry! There was an error adding your selected size to the cart. We have done a re-check of the availability, please try again.

what it means ?
Might be a way for them to slow down orders based on the cancellation mishap that occurred with the black 750 last time.

I wish we could see what sizes were available. I go to check out with different sizes and it kicks it out of my cart with a oos message

Bottom line, Adidas just needs to make more. They will still sell out sure, but at least more people will be able to score at retail. It doesn't make sense to keep making them so limited when this is the FOURTH COLORWAY of the SAME SHOE.
this is what you have to do if you want to sell the same shoe in 10 cw's. It's way cheaper to change the color than design a new shoe. Keep production low and you can keep selling the same shoe in different colors forever 

On ADC I didn't get an email confirmation but I got a PayPal confirmation. Order history detail says "in progress, order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

Am I good?

E

Last edited:
Couldn't even get past the splash on the 750s smh, meanwhile I have a friend that wasn't even trying that struck on those and these tans, convinced that Adidas blocked my ip or something along those lines
Hahahahahaha...I feel the same. Never got past the "You are waiting..." stage.

Bottom line, Adidas just needs to make more. They will still sell out sure, but at least more people will be able to score at retail. It doesn't make sense to keep making them so limited when this is the FOURTH COLORWAY of the SAME SHOE.
I remember when this was the common sentiment for Jordan releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom