ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service

Got through a long while ago to cart but kicked out. If I wasn't at work with this slow *** internet I prolly woulda copped...oh well congrats everyone!

We are sorry! There was an error adding your selected size to the cart. We have done a re-check of the availability, please try again.

I know this may not be the time to ask, but I'm trading DS Bred 1's for some MR's that are .5 smaller than my other 2 pairs. How much is too much on top to get the MR's?

How much would you add max?

ANYONE?

I know you guys are dealing with a highly stressful situation right now.

So ridiculous how some people get thru splash multiple times, some of us can't, but placing orders is still a struggle. You would think adidas would've figured this out by now after doing like 5 releases...

oddly not even that heated, used to this by now lol. rather take his adc L than footsite ones

the Footlocker & fam & FNL drops are such a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom