ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason i think adc's giving false hope and will just keep on showing me this spinning wheel until oos

If they ever fix this, I'm going to eat well next release.

Got through splash screen for the 10th time, I think I figured out how to get thru it with no queue. Still getting OOS, but I'm not giving up until the Tweet goes out

How long until the next yeezy release? I'm learning all the coding and buying all the good luck charms I can until then. Google Fiber internet while i'm at it and will still probably take a big fat L.

For those who say if you don't have a size in your confirmation email that you are good, Do they ship the size you ordered?

Got through splash screen for the 10th time, I think I figured out how to get thru it with no queue. Still getting OOS, but I'm not giving up until the Tweet goes out
how tho

FEASTEDDD waiting on 3 shipping confirms
wink.gif
i wish you bad karma

one your IP has the entrance access it should let you through more frequently. Soooooo yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom