ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think adidas Would let me change my address to my mail forwarding service if I called them? HAHA

I never get through on this que thing. Can someone let me know the "trick" please. I just want a pair for ******* retail. sick of resale.

Thanks in advance.

I called today. At first the rep said there were no updates, and my order was cancelled. I pressed her and another rep came over and literally handed her a list with all of the orders that were initially cancelled, then back-ordered (which was the phrase she used).

She said to expect the 750s to ship from ADC within the next 24 hours.

It's been 10 days since the initial order, so we'll see.

Don't get how ADC works.... carted 11 times in random different sizes...only one 1 order placed and now 10 pending charges across 6 cards LOL

Just got through on ADC Germany with a size 9. Got a confirmation email from ADC & a paypal receipt, here's to hoping it doesn't get cancelled.

Paid w/ PayPal & got them shipped to a friend's art gallery in Berlin. Hopefully it works out.

Google translate wasn't working so I'm glad I still remember a bit of German from days in Switzerland.

I never get through on this que thing. Can someone let me know the "trick" please. I just want a pair for ******* retail. sick of resale.

Thanks in advance.
I was on my work computer (a PC if that makes a difference) had three separate browsers open (chrome, edge and firefox). Chrome got through but I wasn't here to complete the "Job" 
mean.gif
. I'm gonna go home and download a bunch of different browsers on my mac. 

Just checked out on the France restock but didn't autofill my France delivery address, instead using my home U.S. address via Paypal checkout.  Paypal funds deducted.  Cancellation is imminent.  Funds will be gone for days I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom