ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caved and purchased a very expensive bot on the heels of the tremendous L's I took on the 750's and MR's 

Only to get through on 1 pair...

MANUAL  
nerd.gif

Praying to Jesus and Yeezus that my order doesn't get cancelled. 

(PS. Whoever posted on the last release about using Chrome and having multiple tabs up thank you that advice worked for me. Got through ADC 3 times on 8 tabs but only 1 egg fertilized though)

After today I'm rolling with bots for the rest. I cant play these games with these retailers who could give a **** about a consumer

Is ds royal 1s an even trade for moon rocks or tans? How much would need to be added for turtle doves?

They are an even trade for those. The person with the MR or OT might not feel that way but they are. The TD is worth maybe $4-500 more than the royal 1s depending on size. Things to consider the 1 will be re-released down the road. Not anytime soon but maybe in 5-6 years while these YZY 350s most likely won't drop again. Or maybe they will but after a decade. No one knows how long this Adidas thing will last. It seems like Kanye is happy here but the guy is unpredictable.

I've signed up for yeezy supply twice, but I've never gotten any email confirmations or anything.  

Is that normal?

The release is usually tweeted out or posted in here by others before a link is released, Kim sent the wrong link out last time so be weary of that if following her

That's cool that you ain't in this for the hype. The shoes are tasteful and there is really almost no brand labeling on the shoe. If someone doesn't follow shoes they wouldn't know what it is. How would you rate the comfort of each? I'm sure the "boost" sole should be more comfortable than the roshe sole.

Boost >>>> roshes

And yeah, like I wore my 750's yesterday and people in shoe shops had no clue they were adidas and yzys unless you're familiar with Kanye. They just asked where I got my boots from.

Would still get them for me personally. People who didn't even know they were YZYs have complimented and asked me what brand they were and asked how to get them. The subtlely of the YZYs and Adidas branding as opposed to the nike swoosh logo on roshe's are what sold me...and I wore roshe's before the boosts.
that is a good point thank the lord adidas aint put the 3 stripes on these 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom