ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
was not a full restock .. i clicked on the moon rocks at first and they only had a few sizes .. then clicked on the black 750s and they had my size 8 and i was able to check out .. got the confirmation email as well

you gotta be kidding me... i was dicking around on my computer and randomly decided to check YZYSPLY because ive been waiting for it to drop since this morning...... come to find out i was a few seconds late...... seriously!? i really dont have any luck with this..

View media item 1848384

was not a full restock .. i clicked on the moon rocks at first and they only had a few sizes .. then clicked on the black 750s and they had my size 8 and i was able to check out .. got the confirmation email as well
this, tan sizes weren't/aren't loaded

Who designs a shopping site with no clear way to checkout? Baffles me.

^ The site is just straight up garbage and the coder acts like he's God.

Last edited:
OMFG my heart was racing on YS..was gunning for the 350 TD but got cart jacked. So I gunned for the 750 TB in a 8. Got a order confirmation. Anyone know if YS could possibly oversold and cancel my order? Or am I good to go? If this goes through it will be my 2nd ever successful yeezy purchase.. 

Went to MRs first also and only saw 4, 9.5 and 11

Ridiculous.

Are you guys ready to unite and make a stand yet? How many times can this keep occurring before you say enough is enough! Bots, back doors, flexes in your face of multiples when you don't get even a crumb sampling, hopelessly waiting on 'random' site access, website crashes, raffles, e-camps, exorbitant resell prices, etc...the list goes on, but the pain remains.

The part that I despise in all of this is that I legitimately had all these 350s on my radar before many were even feeling them. And yes, I'm salty. Pete Rose has a better shot getting into the Hall than the average joe copping all Yeezys the honest way. It should never be this difficult to buy $200 retail shoes that cost at max $25 to make.

Sadly, this is turning into a Mel Blanc coined-phrase when Yosemite and Sylvester can't win via normal avenues, and now we all need Optimus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom