ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly have no idea man

It's 3 am and im sitting here disgusted with myself that kanye just made me buy a $200 bra for a glimmer of a chance to buy his 200$ shoe

Im queasy

Even though I don't believe this, it's still hilarious.

I shouldn't have to believe this....right?

Ye trying to get in on that resell price for the yeezys by finagling them rags out there, ain't fooling nobody :lol:

man oh man, i really hope yall flourish after buying a bra... was it confirmed somewhere that buying clothes = tans? if it wasn't confirmed, everyone should probably get away from the computer for a while

Finally get to see my pair from shiekh dtla. I went with my homie to footaction to pick up A pair he won for his girl and there like tan paint clumps on one side of the sole. Anyone else have defects? Will get him to send me a pic soon.
View media item 1848504

Last edited:
Im probably one of the very few in here than actually wear those bras and I'm still not buying that sht. I feel some buyers remorse coming for some...my right knee is good at predicting remorse and rain. It speaks to me.
:lol:

lol, same on the first part. I was close to pulling the trigger, but I had to pull myself aside and say to myself "$200 for a bra?" Good thing I did too. :lol:
But you kinda have to feel bad for the guys who fell for the possible jig. :rofl:
The desperation.

Got him followed and vice versa on IG...follow him on twiitter before the lock. Wish he could drop a few blessings haha
he does

last drop he gave hints all day before they went live. Today he posted a pic of a girl getting a tan.

Last edited:
nobody is going to give out a link if they even have one  so dont bother asking about links... especially if you are a lurker 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they'll put them up in full sizes or half sizes? (Uk 7.5 or uk 7)

I find it funny how KTT made a new yeezy thread and made it private to members only who are approved by an admin, we need something like that for these kind of releases
For long term registered on niketalk tbh. 

Last edited:
Quote:

I find it funny how KTT made a new yeezy thread and made it private to members only who are approved by an admin, we need something like that for these kind of releases
order of a yeezy bra grant access to the thread???

Its actually in the GG section where lurkers cant access. You need at least 400 posts to be approved. But most of us cook in Whatsapp groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom