Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
He needs a great album. He’s in trouble otherwise.

He needs the design or the music to carry him at this point. With the outlandish things he is saying and the atrocity that is the 700 v2 around the corner....it won't be long until it just fades into obscurity.

I find everything going on fascinating and also planned. The shock and awe of everything generates plenty of emotion, but I think a lot of seeds are being planted for Kanye and his ‘lifestyle’ brands and affiliations to be the modern day Jordan brand.

He’s been building on this whole, I’m not just a producer, I’m a rapper, not just a rapper, but a fashion designer, not just a designer, but a brand ambassador, now an artist, now a social media influencer, now an activist for mentally ill and race relations...Regardless of what you feel his impact in any of these areas are, he’s put himself in there in a way that’s different than say LeBron and the shut up and dribble comments made to him. LeBron is an athlete and not wired around having charged comments made toward him outside of sport. LeBron’s brand is around aspiration which is Nike’s brand image. Kanye doesn’t have those constraints with his brand or Adidas yet. Dude put on the hat and Kaep shirt and no one talks about the hat or Kaep, just his crazy ***....

Product wise, Streetwear is hot. Supreme got a billion dollar valuation when they were invested in. Those bets made by investors draw other money in. He doesn’t have to have the best product. A rising tide floats all boats. His adidas collabs are built on boost technology which appears to be the modern day ‘air’.

Music wise, he dropped three 7 song albums, all sold/streamed well. He got everyone excited about Yandhi. He’s tying all this together with product in a new way hype wise around experiences. And I haven’t even mentioned him being married to a Kardashian.

And regardless of if you agree or not with anything above....I’m in for Sesames for sure and the V3s are a great upgrade!

Last edited:
The type of trouble he is in goes beyond what he can make for us to consume.

We as people are ****ed.

I’m only talking about his music... Kanye is who he is. I’m not gonna sit here and mourn his life while he’s still breathing, and making a killing off shoes and bad music.

I find everything going on fascinating and also planned. The shock and awe of everything generates plenty of emotion, but I think a lot of seeds are being planted for Kanye and his ‘lifestyle’ brands and affiliations to be the modern day Jordan brand.

He’s been building on this whole, I’m not just a producer, I’m a rapper, not just a rapper, but a fashion designer, not just a designer, but a brand ambassador, now an artist, now a social media influencer, now an activist for mentally ill and race relations...Regardless of what you feel his impact in any of these areas are, he’s put himself in there in a way that’s different than say LeBron and the shut up and dribble comments made to him. LeBron is an athlete and not wired around having charged comments made toward him outside of sport. LeBron’s brand is around aspiration which is Nike’s brand image. Kanye doesn’t have those constraints with his brand or Adidas yet. Dude put on the hat and Kaep shirt and no one talks about the hat or Kaep, just his crazy ***....

Product wise, Streetwear is hot. Supreme got a billion dollar valuation when they were invested in. Those bets made by investors draw other money in. He doesn’t have to have the best product. A rising tide floats all boats. His adidas collabs are built on boost technology which appears to be the modern day ‘air’.

Music wise, he dropped three 7 song albums, all sold/streamed well. He got everyone excited about Yandhi. He’s tying all this together with product in a new way hype wise around experiences. And I haven’t even mentioned him being married to a Kardashian.

And regardless of if you agree or not with anything above....I’m in for Sesames for sure and the V3s are a great upgrade!

Def agree on a lot of points.

But its getting to a tipping point. The reason MJ was able to have such longevity is he was doing bad things out of the public eye :lol: and he never took a stand. He stayed out of the politics and although some people blame him for it...it makes fans non-decisive when it comes to his product. He basically has become a product and as long as he doesn't rock the boat his athletic legacy will carry the brand.

It is uncharted waters for Kanye. Honestly his first few albums have carried him because no matter what people say....he made college drop out and MBTDF etc. But it is unknown that if he starts being outlandish with his comments if he could sustain the longevity of a Jordan. Time will tell but if you ask me....its starting on the downward slope as we speak.

One is / was a recording artist while the other is an athlete from a bygone era. It's not even close to Starbucks vs Coffeebean...

All I know is that I sold my pairs I don't plan on wearing / extras. In case he says some other stupid **** that might drop values

But I'm in for Mauves, Sesame's, and Salts. To wear.

Dude is sitting on a couch recording and he’s tweaking?

:lol: I get most the slander but cmon.

Also kanye is ALWAYS going to double down on something. You tell him not to do it that’s just going to making him go 1000 times more in on whatever it is.

For the most part kanye has always been a wild card. The only difference now is we don’t agree with him.

In the past we agreed or it was “entertaining” so we let it slide. Now he wants to make a decision or a choice that’s outside of the norm and everyone loses their **** :rofl:

Kanye don’t effect my day to day. It don’t matter. Also it’s okay to be cool with people you don’t agree with and have different views than you. No matter the situation.

I look to him for some fashion and some music. Everything else is none of my business or concern. Let that man be.

Dude is sitting on a couch recording and he’s tweaking?

:lol: I get most the slander but cmon.

Also kanye is ALWAYS going to double down on something. You tell him not to do it that’s just going to making him go 1000 times more in on whatever it is.

For the most part kanye has always been a wild card. The only difference now is we don’t agree with him.

In the past we agreed or it was “entertaining” so we let it slide. Now he wants to make a decision or a choice that’s outside of the norm and everyone loses their **** :rofl:

Kanye don’t effect my day to day. It don’t matter. Also it’s okay to be cool with people you don’t agree with and have different views than you. No matter the situation.

I look to him for some fashion and some music. Everything else is none of my business or concern. Let that man be.

Exactly.

Copped my true sz in the ink calabasas pants from ys then realized I need to sz down. Then went back and copped the sz down on ADC. Was thinking of returning the YS pair back to the adidas but they shipped out and should be here tomorrow now I only have 7 days to make the attempt. Might have them held at the center and see what happens with my YS order since you have 7 days from the delivered date. Kinda thinking about copping the ink pair tho. Would definitely cop from adidas

911B9B28-9C5F-4A5C-9893-84F5D7A70A9B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom