Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Does the price of the 700 make them any easier to get? I guess, are less people going after them?

Ive only got one pair of 350s (butters) so excuse the ignorance.
It was a polarizing design at first, so took longer for some to jump on the “wave“ at $300
Now, yes, as they’ve been released 3 times.

8F117241-A616-4A2A-B50E-F0BA56DCA5EF.jpeg

Wearing under armor forge 96

All I know is im only worried about the Muave 700's. The rest of whats to be released ima pass on. Only other shoe Im considering is the sesames but they dont look like they're going to release anytime soon if they do at all. Im prolly just gonna cop on YS because its easy and paying that extra $20 hurts but it'll be a swift victory. Only issue is when I'll receive them not too big of a deal.

I wonder how that does work though

Like Lebron wouldn’t be caught dead in anything but Nike, Harden with adidas, etc

Kanye switching between brands, how strict are companies on that?

Remember he posted that photo of all his yeezys and some Off-White Nikes were in the mix

I never ordered from Yeezy Supply but I'm seeing a lot of ppl complaining that they haven't received there shoes in weeks and YS doesn't reply back to emails. What happens if you put a Paypal claim against them? Just for future reference.

I've never had to file a chargeback personally, though I am in the process of trying to email them and it's an uphill battle.

From what I've read online, if you chargeback on yeezysupply, they will blacklist your name/address/credit card, and not let you order from their site anymore.

Take this with a grain of salt though, because I've never experienced it, it's just what I've seen repeated a couple of times online. Hopefully someone with some experience might chime in.

heard they're pretty stiff ? thoughts ?

The soles are thick, their very comfortable to me as far as boots go. Their not primeknit or boost, their pretty heavy compared to shoes, but not as heavy as timbs. I think it all comes down to fit, if you have the right sz your good. The beige fit better than the charcoal to me, be sure to sz up

I never ordered from Yeezy Supply but I'm seeing a lot of ppl complaining that they haven't received there shoes in weeks and YS doesn't reply back to emails. What happens if you put a Paypal claim against them? Just for future reference.
Never had a problem with YeezySupply. Ordered around 6 shoes from them this year.

It’s been one month and nothing from Yeezy Supply. My CC company put a hold on the funds and should get my money back soon. Just a bad experience overall.

Didn’t you say they contacted you?

Yeah but I think it was some automated BS again. It actually had a name attached to the email “annie or some crap” and they said was “we are working hard to fulfill our customers orders and we will ship it out soon” this was like 5 days ago I believe.

Back
Top Bottom